Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cascade Cruisers invites TLCA members to the Tillamook State Forest Friday the 24th. Departure at Browns Camp time TBD. Please post up if you can attend.

SD

·
Registered
551 Posts
I'm going to try to make it. Gotta work a few bugs out like putting in the rear axle and putting together metaltech's tube fenders once I get them.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone else??? I've got an RTI ramp, and some other "games" after the run.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I would recommend this to anyone. Cascade Cruisers Invitational Run is a blast. Small Groups plenty of terrain. Beautiful place, especially if you are used to the desert. Good campfire talk! Excellent run!

·
Premium Member
5,906 Posts
I'll be there with Desmond.

·
Metal-tech'in
1,588 Posts
Supper Dave the Friday run is at 9:00AM in the Browns Camp parking lot right?! Also two local 4x4 shops (Big Rocks and …. Darrel’s shop….. arrgh TBA) are sponsoring a free hamburger dinner to the Friday participants!

Spend the night then the big Cruisin’ the Woods event is the next day. Kicking off the day is the breakfast, one meal ticket is part of your registration. Chef Helocat is heading up the breakfast/PM concessions, its gona be gooooood!

Chef Helocat.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
helocat said:
Supper Dave the Friday run is at 9:00AM in the Browns Camp parking lot right?! Also two local 4x4 shops (Big Rocks and …. Darrel’s shop….. arrgh TBA) are sponsoring a free hamburger dinner to the Friday participants!

Spend the night then the big Cruisin’ the Woods event is the next day. Kicking off the day is the breakfast, one meal ticket is part of your registration. Chef Helocat is heading up the breakfast/PM concessions, its gona be gooooood!

Chef Helocat.
Yep 9 am. A big thank you to Big Rocks and Darrel's shop for the Hamburger feed!!!! Looking foreward to the food Heelocat.

Superdave

·
Registered
551 Posts
9am huh? :( It takes me almost 2 hours to get there and I can't drop the baby at the sitters until 8. Where can I meet you all and what channel can I reach you on?

Is the main camping area going to be Browns? I am trailering mine so I would like to have an idea of what to put in the Cruiser and what to leave in the truck. Do I pay when I show up? This sounds like a good time. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts