Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother is looking to build up his 95 tocoma. We are going to run marlin dual right side t-case. we need some ideas on steering and pics of any SA tocoma's.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Use the search. I know Yogi has posted alot of his 98 Taco. There's even a link to his website on there.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Originally posted by CRAWLING82:
<STRONG>My brother is looking to build up his 95 tocoma. We are going to run marlin dual right side t-case. we need some ideas on steering and pics of any SA tocoma's.</STRONG>
I am in Union City, and am still in the process of finnishing my SAS on a 97 excab. I don't have any pics of the steering yet, but if you want to come and check it out let me know..

·
Registered
318 Posts
Using a Toy IFS steering box seems to be the easiest way to do it. Check out www.frankentaco.com for good pictures of how to deal with the steering shaft through the firewall.

Then checkout bentup.com to see a tacoma running dual marlins.

Mike R. has done up sort of an index of tacoma sas websites at http://www.toy4x4.net/sas/.

My truck is there. I'm about 20mi south of San Francisco which is, I think, about 30min away from Steves house.

Here are the latest urban wheelin pictures of my truck Pictures

Some in-progress pictures are available here

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya, norcal my bro said he's down to come up and check out your rig. You can give him a call (209)8156786 thanks man.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Hey Bob, that is how they should look from the factory! Lookin good!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts