Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Slow
1,118 Posts
Shot is getting shut down all over NYS, even in rural counties with very low population densities. All for our own good.

It’s bullshit.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Shot is getting shut down all over NYS, even in rural counties with very low population densities. All for our own good.

It’s bullshit.
Yup and today I noticed a significant gain in traffic past my house. I think people are getting restless and the longer this goes on the more they are saying "fuck it I gotta live"
I saw pics on the book of faces in NH where fishing was opened today and people were lined up shoulder to shoulder with zero fucks given. I don't think this is going to end well for a lot of people.
Funny thing is my wife and I were talking today and we haven't heard of one OD or one drug bust, I guess they all stayin in wit da baby momma :flipoff2:

·
Registered
3,610 Posts

It’s bullshit.

i will still go turkey hunting if they try to cancel it....private property. fark dick head.

·
Premium Member
815 Posts
Kinda how I feel about it. TX just shut off access to the parks. But these parks aren't fenced in with barbed wire and 24-hour security. For a week or so, I can see people putting up with it. But if the state expects people to adhere to this much longer, people are just going to say fuck it, and do what they want. And if police start arresting people for little shit like that, I can see things becoming very violent.

Apparently, people are being stopped and ticketed in Cameron Co. (Rio Grande Valley) for having too many people in vehicles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Old School
1,877 Posts
The people are ignoring the stupid "stay at home" orders so its only natural for punch drunk governors to issue orders that are even more stupid. The right thing for the people to do is continue to ignore the stupid orders.

·
Premium Member
9,391 Posts
NJ just closed all county and state parks, for everything.

In the same breath the governor says 'but it's still important to be outside, and exercise...take a walk around your block instead, perhaps'.

Yes...along the 50-mph county road in front of my house, with no sidewalks, that borders county park property. The county bike path adjacent to my house? Nope, go find somewhere else.

Wouldn't surprise me if this is the thing that finally gets people pushing back. Hey, let's cram everyone into even more dense space and make being alone in the woods prohibited...

Unless you are 'essential' then go on life as normal???

This is really getting out of hand. Now they are claiming another 30 days?

For me nothing has changed, other than no bars/rest to go to. I get up, go to work, come home do shit around house.

When will people really start asking WTF, and getting pissed about things.

·
Registered
148 Posts
There’s a huge sheeplike mentality going on right now. “That other organization is doing something so we need to do something too or else we’ll look bad.
Same with news outlets. XYZ News has it plastered everywhere, so everyone else is missing on breaking the big news if they don't run a 24 hour body count.

One group of dipshits local to me is reporting the current count on an enormous area, like 30+ counties. We have 75 infected in my county, but reporting almost 300 ppl in this huge area makes a better headline.

I get that this is an issue, but also a thousand pounds of bullshit being spewed every 5 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
716 Posts
Yesterday, 06APR20, a number of Oregon State public agencies banned together to officially ask people to “voluntarily” not do any outdoor burning, residential, commercial or otherwise. Who da guessed that breathing smoke is bad for your respiratory system? Seems like that logic would hold true at anytime. So don’t breath smoke then. Apparently the COVID is a special circumstance that makes it such that one shouldn’t inhale smoke. They had great ideas as to what to do instead. Take it to the landfill. Chip it. Sure, that’s a grand idea, I’m sure all the timber operators will right on that. Oh and they shut down the national forest and boat launches a couple weeks ago, given the Doug Firs and fish give you COVID. The parks have been shut down for about 3 weeks. What stupid ideas are they going to gin up next week or next month to make themselves seem even more progressive? Might as well not show us all the stupid magic tricks in the first act.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts