Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YUP,im for real. i woke up this morning with a hangover. today is my b day and im finally 21. i put on some clothes and went up to the little country store that i have been buying beer since i was 12. as always he didnt card me,,but i made him card me. he got pissed cause hes been sellling me beer for so long underage. i came home and called national tire. well,,i got me 4 39.5 BOGGERS on 15x12 mickey thompson classic II and 1 39.5 tsl on a 15x12 classic II for a spare. i also bought my rear springs,,brakelines,,and some other stuff. man,,i cant wait till they come in. this is the first new set of swampers i have ever had. ive had lots of swampers,but always used. wow,i cant beleive it. i just spent over 3 grand. its all worth it to get the tires i want. ill post pics when i get my solid axle Z71 finished. but for now,i will start drinking cause if ya dont start in the morning,how can you drink all day?

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Hey Kelly,

Happy B-day. Tie another one on tonight & send me some damn pics of your truck. I want to see how it's coming. Also, I moved my roommates x-member back so his front drive shaft would clear. However, the angle is still too steep. I talked to Jess at High Angle and he gave me the low down. It looks like he needs a two piece d-shaft with a 1 ton cv. It's gonna cost some coin but it'll be worth it. Just preparing you cause yours will be similar height.

-Joel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts