Pirate 4x4 banner

161 - 180 of 252 Posts

·
Hophead
77,590 Posts
Went out this morning to get a couple of things, just normal "in between big list" type shopping, some fruit, dog treats, shampoo and sure, we'll need tp later in week so I'll get some

HEB, they have people lining up outside and letting in few at a time, people at end of line are arguing over what line is which, etc. Fuck that, I'm out.

WalMart, place is a ghost town, hardly any shoppers. Find everything but tp, completely wiped out

Randalls, no TP

Walgreens, no TP

I get home and the gf says "we have plenty of laundry detergent and rags, we don't need to worry about tp"

and that's why I love my gf :laughing:

·
Registered
24,152 Posts
TP will be available this week. Supplies are being diverted from B2B sales to retail since a bunch of venues are closed

·
Registered
15,271 Posts
Gave the bidet a try finally. Not sold on it yet. Not used to getting squirted in the ass or splashed on the back. Really :flipoff2:

·
Registered
13,579 Posts
Gave the bidet a try finally. Not sold on it yet. Not used to getting squirted in the ass or splashed on the back. Really :flipoff2:
The water is so cold coming into my toilet I wouldn't want it squirted on my ass, the shock would cause it to lock up tight

·
Registered
14,843 Posts
How can a bidet do a full job of cleaning your ass if you got the thick sticky paste type of poop? I just don't see it working, you need to actually get some sandpaper on it to remove some of those bad turds.

·
Registered
13,579 Posts
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/coronavirus-in-arizona-one-reporters-quest-to-understand-why-people-are-panic-buying-toilet-paper/ar-BB11dwjb?ocid=spartanntp

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

One Journalist quest to find out what is happening with all the TP hoarding in AZ.

From the article
"There was a rumor that Wuhan and China produces toilet paper," he says. "Citizens in Hong Kong started to panic buy toilet paper because they were worried that they may run out. But for some reason, other countries followed suit. The world’s toilet paper does not come from Wuhan! These psycho-social processes led to herd mentality and behavior."

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
How can a bidet do a full job of cleaning your ass if you got the thick sticky paste type of poop? I just don't see it working, you need to actually get some sandpaper on it to remove some of those bad turds.
Especially when you have a hairy cornhole. That pasty shit is hard to clean. I keep a box of wet wipes on the tank of my toilets just for those moments :D

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
No one has proposed hooking up a toilet brush head on a cordless drill yet, have they? Just watch out when the particles fly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
13,303 Posts
Did my part today and took a shit at Home Depot. Which was a ghost town and completely cleaned out of toilet paper, paper towels, and cleaning products.
Home Depot here just closed today. Not a single confirmed case in this area. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
So my wife had ordered a case of TP for the restaurant about six months ago. These are commercial style that has about 3-4 times a normal roll. Well she F'd up and got rolls with small centers. (About 2") The dispensers in her bathrooms use big centers. (About 4") So she threw that case in the shed and reordered the big centers. She just remembered we had the other case.

Woohoo, Looks like I'm going to be rich.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
My mom called and asked if I was going shopping tomorrow and if I could pick up some TP "just in case" and then specified a brand. Um...you'll take what you can get!

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/coronavirus-in-arizona-one-reporters-quest-to-understand-why-people-are-panic-buying-toilet-paper/ar-BB11dwjb?ocid=spartanntp

One Journalist quest to find out what is happening with all the TP hoarding in AZ.

A wordy way of saying people in general are idiots. And I'm one of them, but even I still didn't rush out to trade buying nonessential items for increased risk of coronavirus exposure.

In their 1989 paper "Understanding Consumer Panic: A Sociological Perspective," they note that, "In a crisis situation, there is a breakdown in the intellectual abilities of the individual in terms of processing information, assessing the environment, and analyzing alternatives."

They add that, "The greater the perceived time pressure, the smaller the number of alternatives considered, the greater the likelihood that decisions will be made before necessary, and the greater the likelihood of incorrect choice of alternatives."

This is an academic way of saying people lose their minds in a crisis and make bad decisions.

·
Registered
14,843 Posts
They should declare a state of emergency for the TP issue.
While corona only affects a tiny percentage of the population, this TP problem affects everyone.

Have B52s start dropping supply loads everywhere, pronto.

161 - 180 of 252 Posts