Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed a significant increase in my mileage once I put my toneau cover on. Now I have a gooseneck trailer and can't use the toneau while I'm towing. Anyone know of a toneau cover that can be used with a gooseneck? If not, I'll have to modify the one I have or just not use one.

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Mechanos said:
I noticed a significant increase in my mileage once I put my toneau cover on. Now I have a gooseneck trailer and can't use the toneau while I'm towing. Anyone know of a toneau cover that can be used with a gooseneck? If not, I'll have to modify the one I have or just not use one.
I would think the gigantic trailer behind you is going put the real damper on your mileage.. but am definately interested in hearing if it works.

-tom

·
Registered
13,099 Posts
I can't remember who makes it, but there is a hard cover that has a panel that you remove for a gooseneck/5th wheel hitch. Lemme see if I can find it.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
LandCroozer said:
I would think the gigantic trailer behind you is going put the real damper on your mileage.. but am definately interested in hearing if it works.

-tom
Yes... it would.... but I was more interested in having a cover that I could use when running empty but didn't have to take it off in order to hitch up the GN. Just open a flap or remove a panel and hitch up.

·
Premium Member
108,049 Posts
Motornoggin said:
I can't remember who makes it, but there is a hard cover that has a panel that you remove for a gooseneck/5th wheel hitch. Lemme see if I can find it.

There's also the electric rollup tonneau cover. Check any truck magazine. There's usually an ad in the back for them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts