Pirate 4x4 banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I have sat back and watched for some time and now see it is time to clear the junk out of my garage that I have had piled up. So here are some goodies...

-CJ Dash metal panel. Yellow, needs new paint. No added holes or bends $50
-YJ/CJ Half doors. A little scratched. $400
-YJ/CJ Full soft doors. Fabric is clean, windows have some wear to them, but not much, and handles show minor surface rust. $100
-YJ Glove Box Grey $35
-H2 Wheels. where on the Jeep for about two months. One shows rock rash, but minor. $200
-Jeep Box. Black, Dimond Plate. Minor scrapes $200
-Factory Jeep Wheels (alloy version from YJ) $150
-Powertank 10lb CO2 Tank with reg. Brushed Alumn. Couple years old, pressure tested this year. Scuffed up and the such. $100 SOLD
-d35 spare shafts $50
-Currie Anti-rock Used/not abused $150 Pending

I will be adding more stuff as I clean a little more each day. We are trading in on jeep and cleaning up from the other. Items are located outside of DC in Northern Virginia.

·
Registered
80 Posts
soft doors.......

im in desprate need of those doors can you check shipping to steambot springs colorado 80487 that would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Any chance on the tracking number yet?
I know you said it should deliver on Monday but I have 2 shipping departments at my work so I want to know when it gets here so I won't keep stopping by both places

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Hey Rob,
Any chance of a tracking number yet.
I have been asking for one all along.
You said UPS would have it here yesterday. UPS came today and still haven't seen it.
Please let me know what is going on!
Thanks, Ken

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Rob Connelly (rckhunter),
You stated that the tank was shipped to the wrong address. You said you would send it express!
I immediatly asked for a tracking number for the 7th or 8th time and still received nothing.
I went to send you another PM but your box was full so I figured I betted reply here.
I have Mod's and Paypal looking into this.
Send tank or send money back and I will leave you alone!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.