Pirate 4x4 banner

221 - 240 of 672 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
that thing is badass! One of the nicest builds I have seen. :smokin: Can't wait to see it done.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #223
Subscribed so hard!:flipoff2:

this builds freeekin sweet. I'm doing some of the same things like custom dash and removing the front clip. wish I had the time/money to build THAT though:flipoff2:
I'll save you some money, if you know what i mean.........

that thing is badass! One of the nicest builds I have seen. :smokin: Can't wait to see it done.
I feel the same way, but lost my drive on it.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #226
I've about got the fender mounts made and tacked into place and got the hole in the drivers floor tacked in. I don't have pics yet, but maybe i'll get some in the next day or so. I'll see what i can do, been sick all weekend.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Back from the abyss!

Zooker, any updates on the rig? Been a while.:p

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Dammit man!!!! Let that thought bounce around for a while, we all get sick of a bogged down build. Mine is the same way, and I've still got more to do than I think I do. I hope you change your mind about it!:(

·
Registered
153 Posts
No doubt a true piece of art on Bent fabrications behalf. Sucks it ended up in the hands of such a douche who doesn't appreciate what he has. Finish it or sell it for Bent fabs sake.

Some of the images are starting to disappear if anyone needs them I got them saved form years ago.

·
aka WIZZO
1,462 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Replace douche with whatever word you feel comfortable with then.

In a community of information sharing, completion of projects keeps people inspired and working on their own rigs. Half done project with owners that fail to complete them not because of lack of funds or knowledge, but simply because they loose interest is discouraging to new people entering this hobby.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Really, so it's the responsibility of some random guy to keep you and others motivated? That's lame! Need motivation? down some 5hr Energy and get your procrastinating ass to work! Not motivated? then you're probably not a wheeler!! I'm motivated about hitting the trails with my buddies before the trails are all closed! That motivation keeps my rig running, not the effin internet :shaking:

Replace douche with whatever word you feel comfortable with then.

In a community of information sharing, completion of projects keeps people inspired and working on their own rigs. Half done project with owners that fail to complete them not because of lack of funds or knowledge, but simply because they loose interest is discouraging to new people entering this hobby.

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
I can totally understand getting tired and losing interest. If you work on something for months / years you are going to get that feeling from time to time. From everything I've see before / since it left Bent Fab what is done is done pretty well. A lot of this just takes a lot more time than you can perceive over the interweb. If it is still around in a couple of months I for one would really like to buy and finish this thing. It is an awesome rig.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Yeah sorry if it was too harsh my bad.

Just upset this is how this one ended. By far one of the coolest things ever posted on this site and it sucks to see it end this way.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Yeah sorry if it was too harsh my bad.

Just upset this is how this one ended. By far one of the coolest things ever posted on this site and it sucks to see it end this way.
Shit happens!! So deal with it.. Its his and can do what ever the hell he wants with it. Right? Honestly who are you to say anything? WTF!!

221 - 240 of 672 Posts