Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whoever is in charge of sending out the memberships is definently on the ball, got mine in the mail today. awesome job guys and keep up the good work:beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
678 Posts
I'm always a very critical person. Well, actually, I love to complain about everything - it's just my nature unfortunately.:flipoff2:

But.... I gotta say, this new TLCA is awesome. Everyone is doing a super job. Communication is great. Phone calls and email is answered quickly and with a friendly nature. This is super guys. Super. TJK is doing an awesome job with TT.

I have nothing left to complain about :( :flipoff2: :D ... now I have to pick on my wife's cooking.

Seriously, if anyone from TLCA does read this, you guys are AWESOME and doing a SUPER JOB. Please keep it up.

Wish I could clean up my act that quickly. Nah - folks wouldn't recognize me.:eek:

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Well with all the positive talk lately it looks like I'll go ahead and renew tomorrow;)

Last time I tried to call Carr Accord and renew (about 10 months ago) but she had some call blocking deal on her phone and I couldn't get through. Seemed pretty silly to have that on the official membership number :rolleyes:

·
Registered
66 Buick Riviera GS, 78 FJ40, 82 FJ60, 87 Samurai, 00 Tundra, 07 Tundra CM 4x4, ‘21 Rivian R1T soon!
257 Posts
IT's almost 10 pm, and i'm just coming off an almost 2 hour TLCA conference call, so there's proof that hard work pays off. Nice to know people are noticing. hopefully raffle prizes at the events will be good and y'all will happy with those. :)

Bottom line is that we have a lot of motivated folks with a lot of good ideas. Hopefully, we can keep the energy up.

Rob

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
New Admin is working

thanks 70Cruzer and everyone...

I must give credit to our new Administrator, Jacki Miller! She is definitely doing a fantastic job with regards to turning around the applications, both new and renewing.

As President, I can only take blame... and give credit to someone else. ;)

We are also initiating a membership drive... not sure what it's going to look like (have to be careful to be legal and such) but we are putting something together.

thanks everyone for the support and good word of mouth!!

Tony Twiddy

·
Registered
66 Buick Riviera GS, 78 FJ40, 82 FJ60, 87 Samurai, 00 Tundra, 07 Tundra CM 4x4, ‘21 Rivian R1T soon!
257 Posts
Tony is being too modest. The changes going on in TLCA are due to his energy, diplomacy, and dedication.

Rob

·
Registered
537 Posts
My First TLCA meeting was a great experience I really enjoy Tony's style he has an objective and sticks to it while allowing the necessary discussion. I am confident he will be a great TLCA president! Good Job Tony!

·
Premium Member
6,814 Posts
Sorta off topic (but still sorta on....)

Got my TT today...well, I got 2. One regular, and one bundled with a Membership renewal notice. Is it normal to send out 2, or am i just lucky?? Oh yeah, and I liked those cards that you guys sent out with the TLCA info on them. I have a 40 spotted that I need to put some info on...just need some more of the cards. :D

·
Registered
286 Posts
Suggestion?

Great to hear everything is runnin' smoothly...

I dont know about everyone else, but I think it would be helpful if membership could send out "reminder" notes before expiration...
Once a year... sometimes I just forget when it's due... I would be willing to pay a couple extra bucks a year for such a service, possibly help out renewals(?)
Anyone.............. Anyone.................... :smokin:

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
OK, I just re-upped today:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts