Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
27,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One thing I'm learning is that time is moving faster as I get older. November will be here in no time. What's the official date? We're looking forward to our second SnT and will actually have a cruiser there this year. Rocksy will be back of course. Anyone want to go in, or have a spot availabkle in one of those rental trailers? Probably coming down thursday pm again and staying through Sunday.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Too early?

Not at all!

Countdown to SNT:
63 days
Or 1534 hours
Or 92059 minutes
Or 5523541 seconds

The dates are November 2-4, 2007.

Which means I'll be going down on Wednesday October 31. It's earlier this year and it will still be daylight savings time, in other words stays light latter.:smokin:

It's still the weekend after SEMA, so expect a few folks heading to Surf N Turf after that event.

If you want a LUV2CAMP camper rental, you should reserve it now. They only had a couple left when I reserved mine a couple weeks ago. Not required, but keeps the better half happy. Camping reservations for the Oceano Dunes aren't usually required this weekend but you can get them online at Reserve America.

I finally finished the artwork for the shirts, stickers and dash plaques.

I'm currently taking orders for shirts and hoodies, I need final numbers by October 10, 2007. You must pre-order so do it now so you don't forget.

Order Here

Shirts will be RED...

3x9 inch Stickers...

2x3 aluminum Dash Plaques....

Finally, don't forget to check out the "Mob List", currently at 117 people and growing!

ADD Yourself to the Mob List HERE

Too early?

I don't think so, I'm already swamped with chores...
:grinpimp:

·
Registered
27,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jim, do you have contact info for the luv2camp trailers? We learend A LOT last year. Tent camping wasn't too bad, setting up camp where we did was, but we toughed it out. We drove all night 11:30p to 6:15 am, setup somewhere along the fence (foggy) ended up being by the first entrance to the dunes and had people ripping by us all weekend. We'll be in cruiser camp this year.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Im in! Thanks for the chance!!! :D

Chris:flipoff2:

·
Baconologyst
9,973 Posts
We'll be there if we have to drag the mini-van accross the beach!!!
(again... :laughing:)

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Thanks Pismojim that is a nice pic:grinpimp:

I will be there with the wife and kid:D

·
Registered
9,356 Posts
You better hit the whoops along the back fence at atleast 70 with that rig of yours! I wana see pictures of steaming salt water air coming of those coilovers. That rig is going to be fun out there.

Ian-
shakedown should be oct 16th so aslong as i dont do anything to stupid will be at snt breaking something

·
Registered
359 Posts
I second the thanks you two PismoJim, the pic of greenFox getting it in the sand to cool, I also like the back ground pic:smokin:. can you say burnout competition:eek:. Jim we will be there with the entire family this event is now a family vacation, we got are trailer from luv2camp reserved, thank you Jim see ya there:)

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
We plan on bringing a keg serving beer in our pint glasses :grinpimp:
Wait, where are these glasses coming from???

:D

I'll be there..

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
We saved a bunch for Pismo Beach. Better bring the pint glass you got when you took the delivery cause you sure as hell aren't going to sneak another one in your horde :flipoff2:

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
My horde.. lol

All one of them :flipoff2:

Better bring good beer..

And perhaps a cage for Bob :D

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
We saved a bunch for Pismo Beach. Better bring the pint glass you got when you took the delivery cause you sure as hell aren't going to sneak another one in your horde :flipoff2:

Hey, bring the dual rate kit for the wifes coil-overs... (From Peteluma)

And dont forget stakes for the easy-up! :laughing::laughing:

Chris:cool2:

1 - 20 of 119 Posts