Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
thats a sweet rig !! I'd like to see one with a 12v cummins with a24v head, 6spd man. with a 2.5 T Tcase and 2.5T rocks under it !!!:smokin:

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Looks like a regular fullsize pickup axle, wheels look like they don't have a ton of backspacing, that's probably why it seems wide.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
thanks i had a blast till i put the fan threw the brand new rad *%^@* oh well live and learn .now ill put the rad in the bed .and its a dually frt axle thats why its stickin out seems to steer a lil better as well

·
Registered
4,621 Posts
Steers better?? :confused: With the scrub radius being as wide as it is, I'd think it would be a megabitch to steer

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Looks like a regular fullsize pickup axle, wheels look like they don't have a ton of backspacing, that's probably why it seems wide.
Well considering that it IS a full size pickup, I highly doubt that he is running a Dana 30 out of a Jeep in it.:shaking:
And how is a wheel with NOT a ton of backspacing going to make it seem so wide??????
Have you graduated elementary school yet? Cause last I heard, you were still learning basic shape and color differentiation.:shaking:

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
From the looks of it, I highly doubt he is worried about turn radius or it's ability to Dodge a cone or barrier at a technical event!!! Looks more like a wide open throttle, mud slinging in a wide open pasture, type rig to me.

Nice truck.
Big fuckin' tires.
But a nice fuckin' truck! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm guessing he means that low backspacing means the wheels stick out more than high backspacing (ex. 3.75" stick out more than 5.5" or 7", etc) which is true.

Well considering that it IS a full size pickup, I highly doubt that he is running a Dana 30 out of a Jeep in it.:shaking:
And how is a wheel with NOT a ton of backspacing going to make it seem so wide??????
Have you graduated elementary school yet? Cause last I heard, you were still learning basic shape and color differentiation.:shaking:

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
You can tell it's a dually front by how little the hubs stick through the front wheels.
Travis..

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
finally got some pics of the radiator guess ill use a smaller fan this time or a electric fan

·
Registered
481 Posts
[QUOTE
Nice truck.
Big fuckin' tires.
But a nice fuckin' truck! :flipoff2:[/QUOTE]

Bad boys bad boys, whatcha gunna do:dustin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts