Pirate 4x4 banner

141 - 160 of 527 Posts

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
There are a lot of great names on this list (Haines, Carroll, Keilman, Paule, Treacy) but I am surprised that no one has mentioned Alec Yaeger. He has been up Black Flag and wheels with the guys that have been mentioned in his crazy Green Rock Dawg.

2013 Green Rock Dawg Sidewinder V

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
So here is the short list of all people nominated. I could really use photos of some of these guys to make sure that their vehicles will be capable enough for this trail.

Edit: we can add more name if you would like... Also need ways to contact these people to see if they are interested in coming out...

Edit: Missed a couple names... Sorry Guys

Jesse Haines (in)
Kevin Caroll
Jason Paule
Shannon Campbell
Tracy Jordan
Becca Webster (dustin says she's out)
Brent Bradshaw
Justin Hall
James Tracy
Barry Brummett
Tim Cameron
Me? (72Blazer) (rescinded)
Justin Keilman
Cary G. Got Propane
Bernard Williams (Beefy)
Dave Cole
Steve Nantz
Loren Healy
JR
Tom Wayes
Greg Hussy
VooDoo
Garret Ness
Shawn McNearny
Arti Erfurt
Kenny Keisling
Chris Durham
Rich Walker
Schlosspig/Sloth
Rick Mooneyham
Camo (Washed up? ;))
Andy Couch
Jeff Jeep Mauler
Jay Hopko
Alan Woodson
Steve Smith (1TFROT)
SKOP
Tom Stanford
Mike Shaffer
Sladen Markham
Scott AZ Undertakers
Ryan Miller
John Currie
Alec Yaeger (Rock Dawg)
Carl Jantz

·
Registered
633 Posts
If Keilman, Brummett and Miller aren't on the final list, you don't have the top drivers in the country.

Keilman has proven his skill all year long at Silver State and W.E.Rock and I've personally watched him defy gravity crawling lines that don't even exist. Dude is just plain sick.

Uncle Barry Brummett has been doing this longer than I can image, and broke more trails than I've ever run in my life and makes it look easy.

Ryan Miller has shown the Rock Racing community his tailights for 3 straights years, with a 4 banger no less, and crawls the same rig on the most impossible trails all through the country. The guy can flat out drive. (As mentioned, even co drives and spots for the Campbell's)

If you want a show, invite these three. You won't be disappointed.

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
I know it won't happen, but I'd love to spot Carl Shortridge through there in his rear steer mooner (that is now getting a V8 btw).

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
If Keilman, Brummett and Miller aren't on the final list, you don't have the top drivers in the country.

Keilman has proven his skill all year long at Silver State and W.E.Rock and I've personally watched him defy gravity crawling lines that don't even exist. Dude is just plain sick.

Uncle Barry Brummett has been doing this longer than I can image, and broke more trails than I've ever run in my life and makes it look easy.

Ryan Miller has shown the Rock Racing community his tailights for 3 straights years, with a 4 banger no less, and crawls the same rig on the most impossible trails all through the country. The guy can flat out drive. (As mentioned, even co drives and spots for the Campbell's)

If you want a show, invite these three. You won't be disappointed.
Do you have photos? I am not be picking the final spot, and it would be a good idea to show who is driving what...

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
I know it won't happen, but I'd love to spot Carl Shortridge through there in his rear steer mooner (that is now getting a V8 btw).
If you think he would make the trek out, then you should throw his name in the pot...

·
Battle Masher
2,243 Posts
Do you have photos? I am not be picking the final spot, and it would be a good idea to show who is driving what...
Barry Brummett (Photo jacked from FB)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Andy Couch in the original bash buggy, he knows it like no other.

Attachments

141 - 160 of 527 Posts