Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,254 Posts
That's partially do to the fact he never used the multi-quote ever. He would reply to 10 people separately in the same thread back to back instead of combining any post.
I still don't know how to multi quote

·
Registered
29 Posts
I still don't know how to multi quote
Just click on the person and next person and so on. Then let's say you want to quote those 2. Just click Reply and they will both show up. And you can post in between them to save time.

This software tells you after you hit Quote that you are Multi Quoting. Just a few clicks and I'm sure you'll see what I mean (y)

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
holy shit....screwy is still top 5.....dayyyaammnn.

i do miss screwball...

·
Hophead
77,613 Posts
That list depresses me :( LOL. That's part of the reason I'm not going to any other forums. I'm trying to cut back on social media, these days it does nothing to improve my mood. If this place dies then that helps my decision LOL.

Also most of the people I didn't care much for wnet over there so all the better here :)

·
Premium Member
29,436 Posts
I must be lucky, I missed it. Not much politics yet over there either . Sucks all the smilies here are ghey. I don't mind Landslide anyway, I was taunting.

politics are a huge driver of traffic, almost hate to say it 😆 trolls make a board, haole wouldn't have half the posts he had if he didn't spend years trying to drive ironpig insane, 4mogger and fatdan, same thing.

Come for tech, stay for chit chat....pretty common. if you just want tech, you really only should be checking in once a week and reading and responding to a good bit, then let it go...but that's almost too slow a pace for most people and the kids go to facebook or whatever is more instant than that these days, for their stupid shit :rasta:

politics will keep people reading something regularly and checking back in.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts