Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all those people that think mogs are too top heavy, and cant handle off camber situations. I think this disproves that theory, and shows the truck can exceed the Factory specs.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Philabuster said:

Looks like some nice camera angle too. ;)
Nah... I dont think this has any added camera tilty going on. the gentalman standing in the back is at the right position and angle for his stance on the rocks. The passanger's head is tilted about right for centering his position too. (biomechanics talking here)

The big question is... why the blocked out face of the driver? Wanted by the FBI? Mog is Stolen? hmmmmmmmm. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Puffdragon said:
thats my little windsheild to hold my tags. Wasent that obvious. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
No its not obvious at all. Looks like an altered photo but anyway.... I love it

tiny windshield for tags.... LOL

thats one way to comply with the laws...

"occifer.. the stickers right here on my windshield"

PS. KC; why dont you put this one with the Hardcore photos. It's one of the sticky's on top of this forum. Its a good shot.

·
Registered
363 Posts
coachgeo said:

Nah... I dont think this has any added camera tilty going on. the gentalman standing in the back is at the right position and angle for his stance on the rocks. The passanger's head is tilted about right for centering his position too. (biomechanics talking here)

The big question is... why the blocked out face of the driver? Wanted by the FBI? Mog is Stolen? hmmmmmmmm. :flipoff2:
I was playing around with camera angles last weekend. :rolleyes: :flipoff2: If the guy in the background was leaning slightly, it looks normal when you take the pic. The giveaway in my pics was the sloping ground away from the rock ledge we were climbing.

Just trying to make it seem cooler than it actually was. :p

Looks like you had a fun trip. :cool:

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hint, if you want your pics to be cooler looking, put the camera as close to the ground as possible. Adding angle to the camera is a cop out. I hate seeing pics that have been angled to add effect.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Puffdragon said:
Hint, if you want your pics to be cooler looking, put the camera as close to the ground as possible. Adding angle to the camera is a cop out. I hate seeing pics that have been angled to add effect.
The rags (magazines) do it all the time. :rolleyes:

Adding angles to the pics is akin to tall fishing stories. :flipoff2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts