Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Team 261 - VP
4,866 Posts
Thanks for the videos!

There are TONS of people here that will lend a hand anytime you need stuff done. If you ask, you'll likely get an army. I have a memorial weekend for a friend who past way 10 years....we're at Meadow every Sept...if we see you on quads and RZR's, we'll say hi.

Sadly, there's always a few rotten apples...we hate them too.

·
Master of none.
3,677 Posts
That is us in the videos, I had no idea there was a camera up, must have been owned by one of the guys we talked to up there that evening,
Either way that bigger rig is up there nearly every august, maybe we'll catch you up there & visit one day.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Thanks for the videos!

There are TONS of people here that will lend a hand anytime you need stuff done. If you ask, you'll likely get an army.

many of us are looking for any good reason to get up there and wheel or help someone out. Im sure you would get plenty of help if you needed it.

·
Registered
637 Posts
We are definitely willing to help with any problems you have with wheeler damage or shitty people around our property. None of us want a bad relationship with you or any property owners. Let me know if you want a ride down the trail to check it out.

Hi everyone.

My name is Denise and I am indeed the crazy cabin lady. It is a nice little get away for me and I also enjoy watching the rock crawlers from time to time so some of you know me already.

Sadly my gate received some damage this summer and it is now hard for me to open it on my own. It looks like th damage was caused by someone trying to yank it out with a cable. If you see anyone trying that again, let them know that I am a friend to the 4x4s. Also, those footings are no joke and it probably pulled the bumper off their rig!!

DK

21 - 26 of 26 Posts