Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,761 Posts
Top Shot All Stars season premiere airs tonight at 9:00pm central

Watch to see if Blake will get a chance to redeem his pistol shooting skills after an embarrassing pistol shoot-off loss to an archer?

Blake and Pete both wheel with us down south.
Blake Miguez (TopGun)

Peter Palma from the first episode hit the trails with us also.

He is much crazier than this video portrays. He should be getting a check from the government, and not just because he was in the military. :laughing:
Top Shot Audition for History Channel Peter Palma - YouTube

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Watch to see if Blake will get a chance to redeem his pistol shooting skills after an embarrassing pistol shoot-off loss to an archer?

cool cool
nice to see they are regular guys who wheel too.
check your guide, there might be 2 episodes in a row, I set DVR to record both

·
Registered
13,965 Posts
I haven't watched it in a while, but I don't recall anything as ridiculous as the zipline/net fishing that Top Hookers is putting in commercials?

·
Registered
9,430 Posts

Is Blake the red head in the first two pics? :evil:

·
Premium Member
10,659 Posts
Im sure they all are but Blake's a bad ass and a great guy to be around. I get to shoot with him every now and then. Pretty humble guy considering he's a World champ

·
Registered
13,965 Posts
I don't like the challenges where one contestant's explosion obscures an opponent's. Or because you're on the right, the wind obscures your next target from your shot while the wind is clearing your opponents.

·
Premium Member
5,761 Posts
Im sure they all are but Blake's a bad ass and a great guy to be around. I get to shoot with him every now and then. Pretty humble guy considering he's a World champ
Very humble, and doesn't forget where he came from, or the people that helped him get there. Blake is using his "fame" to promote the 2nd amendment any chance he gets. He has made many appearances on local radio and television shows to promote the 2nd.

Blake Miguez | Official Site of Blake Miguez

Here is the latest story from one of our local news outlets.
Profile on Top Shot's Blake Miguez - YouTube

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
I don't like the challenges where one contestant's explosion obscures an opponent's. Or because you're on the right, the wind obscures your next target from your shot while the wind is clearing your opponents.
I totally agree. As soon as I saw the challenge and the flags flying left to right I told my wife, "Littlejohn is going to loose whether he chokes or not". I feel kind of bad for him but he sucked in the first challenge and he sucked in the elimination challenge so he deserved to go home.

·
Premium Member
18,529 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I totally agree. As soon as I saw the challenge and the flags flying left to right I told my wife, "Littlejohn is going to loose whether he chokes or not". I feel kind of bad for him but he sucked in the first challenge and he sucked in the elimination challenge so he deserved to go home.
x3

·
Premium Member
5,761 Posts
No George from season 2?
I thought about him last night. I thought it was an asshole, and cheered for him to get eliminated, until the second to last episode where he "pulled it" to let Chris(?) advance because he needed the prize money more.

George had the skills and opportunity to win it, so I thought they's bring him back. He must have had some scheduling conflict or he was deployed again?

·
Premium Member
18,529 Posts

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
502 Posts
Chris Cerino (season 1 runner up) is a friend/business associate of mine. a group of guys come to my range on weds night, shoot for an hr or so and then go to the local watering hole to watch the show with Chris and his family. i know how long he was gone to tape the All Star season...so im looking forward to a fun season.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts