Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PRICE REDUCED! '93 Suburban 3/4ton, 4x4 with a 454!

UPDATE!
Just officially got out of the Army, and need to unload this vehicle.. unemployed = no room for two vehicle payments.. someone help me out and get themselves a great vehicle in the mean time.. price reduced to $5500obo.. Can't get a better vehicle for the price!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great vehicle, but I don't need it anymore for towing, and my wife just got a new job up north, and the price of gas is hitting us hard for her to drive it daily.

It's a 1993 K2500 (means 4-wheel drive) Chevy Suburban, with the 454 in it. Automatic, Power everything, Rear AC, 3rd Seat, running boards, rear defrost/wiper, Premium Sound (for '93), Tow package (with trailer brake controller).. I can send pics via Email if requested. 128,000 miles on it, which is about right for a '93. http://www.kbb.com shows it for about $7200, rated fair. I'm asking Only $5500 for it, which is a steal.

It does need new front brake pads, and I may just go ahead and put them on.

Give me a call at (719) 632.3122, or email me at [email protected]

Lots of pics at My Suburban

Vehicle is located in Colorado Springs, but I can deliver anywhere in the U.S. provided buyer wishes to pay for gas and a return plane ticket.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts