Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'95 F250 XLT, 2wd, longbed, extended cab for sale. Truck spun a main bearing last week and I do not have the money to buy an engine, so I need to sell this truck quickly so I can use the money to buy another truck to get to work in. It has 230,000 mostly-highway miles and is in excellent shape. PS, PW, PDL, A/C, cruise, dual tanks, 3.55s, limited slip, 22 mpg! The E4OD auto is a Jasper reman installed about a year and a half ago, maybe it has 15,000 miles. Brakes are excellent, everything works, it has a new vac pump + pulley, new alternator, and two new batteries. My father in law (the original owner, he gave the truck to me) put on a new A/C compressor last year but we never got around to charging the system. It was involved in an accident about two years ago and after they fixed the front end damage my FIL paid extra to have them repaint the entire truck. This truck was his business and my sole means of transportation so it was meticulously maintained. The truck has an ARE contractor's cap that is also for sale with the truck. It is painted to match and has the flip-up compartment doors on the sides, ladder rack and full-length doors in the back. It is aluminum so it's very light. Please add $1400 to the cost of the truck if you would like the cap. It cost $2800 new about a year and a half ago. The KBB value of the truck is around $8100 in good running shape. An engine should cost around $2500. I found one locally for $2000, but unfortunately the only way I have to get $2000 is to sell my truck. I arrived at this price by allowing a few thousand dollars for the buyer to come out ahead for the labor of putting an engine in. Price is negotiable. Pictures are available. TRUCK IS STILL DRIVEABLE! I welcome buyers to come drive it around the block to verify it's as nice as I say before buying, or if nothing else, you'll be able to drive it on and off a trailer.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My bad! I never posted the price. Asking $3500. Put $2K into an engine and for a total of $5500 you have a truck that blue books for $8300.

Darel

1 - 5 of 5 Posts