Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· Registered
9,908 Posts
Looks sweet...some of the pipeline guys where here and seems they all run dodges....any reasons why?

· Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like a LOT of time and hard work payed off on that one! Looks great!

Where did you source the fender/ flares over the duals. Been looking for something similar for a bed I am working on.

Those fenders are actually single trailer fenders with one edge cut off and then pulled open to fit a bigger diameter tire. Real easy and cheap to do.
Thanks,
Rob
Looks sweet...some of the pipeline guys where here and seems they all run dodges....any reasons why?
Ive only ran dodges, Its alot of wieght my last one was a 3500 dually (still for sale by the way) It wighed in at 12500. This one will probably wiegh around 14k and idling all day, bouncing down pipeline right aways, pulled around through the mud with dozers. You have to have a dependable truck. Downtime equals no money earned.
It's called a Hoosier pole. It swings out to the side of the truck to hold his leads up and also likely support an umbrella while he's working on site.
DING DING
Thanks for all the attaboys Ill get some more pictures up soon. :beer:

· Not a Wenzelite
34,703 Posts
It's called a Hoosier pole. It swings out to the side of the truck to hold his leads up and also likely support an umbrella while he's working on site.
To keep the leads out of the mud? :confused:

I like the v-groove pipe holder in the back of the bed. Any other hidden features?

Very, very nice build.

· Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
looks sweet rob, i am building a flat bed for my cummins soon too. Di you sell your tig welder yet?
Thanks Erin, Ya I still have the welder, but I also have another one you might be interested in for cheap. Come check it out, Id be interested in trading it to you for you bike.

· Registered
4,559 Posts
You could probably make a living selling just those beds...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.