Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tow rig for*SALE* or trade. 93 Dodge 4x4 ext cab DIESEL. NOT STOCK.

1993 Dodge 250 4x4 ext cab LE. 148-149k miles (still drive it everyday). Body just had new paint due to someone hitting the back bumper and creasing the left side bedside. I had a shop repair the truck with an OEM Dodge panel then I had them paint the entire truck. This is NOT a macco paint job. This is a high dollar thousands of dollars paint job. The only mods are these. The fuel has been turned up (VE PUMP) and it has Lucas Price of Darkness injectors which I believe are 90hp injectors. The transmission is a DTT full billet trans with an 89% billet torque converter. The inside has a full set of gauges. Tranny temp, boost, and EGT. This truck is ready to tow whatver you have. It is not equipped for a 5th wheel as it has a camper shell (just painted with the truck) mounted on it. Right now it has the factory bench seats but I do have a set of 2nd gen seats that are like new that I can throw into the deal. I'm looking to trade for a built TJ or XJ. I have a lot of money tied up in the truck. I paid $13,500 for it put another $500 in the motor for the PODS and just spent over $5000 for the paint and panel replacement. Tell me what you have! I'll try to get pics out if you email [email protected]. Thanks. BTW I'm located in VA.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Someone must want this tow rig. The truck runs EXCELLENT and will outpull my buddies 04.5 2500 6 speed. I could barely seem him behind me when I got on it :flipoff2:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TTT Hey got your email. Shoot me some pics of the ZJ. I've got a possible trade on a TJ. I 'll let you know! Thanks.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
man, i looked HARD for a truck like this and couldn't find it. Bought a new one. Somebody needs to pick this truck up, it looks sweet!
I thought about seling mine and buying it, but now i'm kinda attached. BTT for a nice ride

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey thanks for the bump. Great looking site. Maybe you can show me around next time I visit the Biltmore.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
yeah, its 2 miles from my current house. The time to see the Biltmore is christmas. Its incredible.
Just tried to convince the GF that i could sell mine and buy yours/come out ahead. She doesn't appear to be going for it. Send me some pics and i'll post em for ya. [email protected]

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bad ass K5 but I need something a little more civilized for the wife to drive :) I've sent this out in quite a few emails but I'll post it here too. Whatever I trade the truck for will be used by my wife to get her to work. For some reason I can't see my wife, all 5'3", getting into a truck with 39.5" boggers haha! I am going to email some pics to 35XJ since he can post them (thanks in advance man, pics are on the way). Thanks all!

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I wasn't really looking to sell it but from all the emails asking if I would I may just have to do that to get into a DD/trail rig. I'll keep your addy incase I decide too. Thanks.

·
Registered
201 Posts
How about an '80 F-250HD AND an '88 K5 Blazer as trade? I have to many vehicles in the driveway and the other half said that something has to go. Both run great, the F-250 is a basic work truck that I use for hauling. The Blazer is my DD and has a few mods. Interested? let me know and I'll give you a full description of each.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts