Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts
oh man. what a beautiful truck, but if you decide to sell it, i fear that it'll be too expensive for me to buy. if you decide to sell it, shoot me a PM/email with a price.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Nice truck, how much cash to take it home?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Not sure yet... I'll have to talk to the boss (wife) and see. Being that I just paid $13,500 and put another $2000 in it last month I doubt she let it go for less then $20,000 but I may be able to talk her down $6,000 or so ...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Paint and body work came out to be over $5500 ( receipt is in the truck). I wanted the truck to look new so I paid the price. Injectors....DTT billet trans ...man this stuff adds up. The good thing is you won't need ANYTHING for a while except oil changes and tire rotations. These engines MAY require a rebuild at 500k miles but many go way beyond that.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Bump for the weekend. I can't believe no one has jumped on this yet. Why buy a $37,000 to tow when this can do it just as well if not better? :)

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts
if you can sell it for around 6000, that is very near my price range. if you can let it go for nearthat, consider me a serious buyer, i just have to wait till next week so i can talk to my dad about a loan for the remainder of the money. hes on his way home from hong kong right now, so i can talk to him monday

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
you have too many pm's :) but I will answer your question about the mods for power here. On the first gen most of the power mods are free and are done to the VE pump. I also have the 90 HP POD injectors. A 16cm housing was put on the turbo to get rid of some of the turbo lag. The stock transmisson would NOT hold up to these mods hence the billet trans and converter. Check out the page I sent you on the previous PM for trucks that may be in your price range! Good luck!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Hey what do you have from bullydog? I had on 03 with the Powerpup that I ran on Performance. I didn't trust the 48RE on extreme.

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts
come down on the price at all? if so, shoot me a PM and we'll talk some more :-D

21 - 40 of 50 Posts