Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will it work? what do i have to do to make them fit?

thanks
:massey:

I made all you FAWKERS look :flipoff2: sorry guys i just have not seen it ina while just thought every one needed a refreasher :flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Why would you want to replace your stock axles!!! Come on man anyone that changes there samurai parts for non suzuki isn't a real samurai driver!!!!! :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Good to see you're still alive and have not lost that wonderfull sense of humor :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Sorry I didn't get around to calling you this weekend, but I do still want that power steering stuff, so don't sell/give/trade it to anyone else :(

I'll try getting hold of you later this week. Works a bit hectic right now :D

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Don't forget to ask about the centered diff on the toy axle vs the offset diff on the sammy!! :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Should you shorten the toy axle to make it offset :confused: If so, how much???

Inquireing minds want to know!!:D

·
Registered
283 Posts
yeap, it will fit... i have toyota axles under my sami, stock t-case too... not too much fabbing... ill try to gather more info for you

·
Registered
29 Posts
jeepman784 said:
yeap, it will fit... i have toyota axles under my sami, stock t-case too... not too much fabbing... ill try to gather more info for you [/QUOTE

Ahh hello Jeepman, you do know that it was a JOKE right???:jester:

·
Registered
283 Posts
my bad... i forgot... the use of :flipoff2: is more important than maybe trying to help someone out that might not know the answer for sure...

:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
moto261 said:
Will it work? what do i have to do to make them fit?

thanks
yep and a tourch and a welder

I made all you FAWKERS look :flipoff2: sorry guys i just have not seen it ina while just thought every one needed a refreasher :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Funny how this thread started as a joke and now has a couple serious questions. I made the comment about the offset diff as a joke too, but since someone replied seriously....

I have toy axles under my new sammy and the driveline is at a compound angle, but it drives ok on the street. Vibrations between 20-25 mph, but nothing too bad.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
i think a cv drive line would stop the vibes.my landcruiser axels are offset to the passengers side but it is over about the same as the toys in the middle. i dont know how bad it vibrates cause i built my own drive shaft? but its not that bad anyway

1 - 19 of 19 Posts