Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I NEED TO GET THIS STUFF OUT OF MY GARAGE AND FUND OTHER PROJECTS!!

2-3" Front Lift Springs (79-85) $60
IFS Rear Housing $40
IFS Rear Shafts $40
J-Arm $15
Steering Stabilizer w/Bracket $15
Factory Tie Rod $15
SA Steering Box $40
Forward Shift T-Case $75
2" Rear AAL's $20
22R Intake $15
Tacoma Front Diff $20
Front Bumper w/valence ('94) $75
RS5000's for rear of stock '94 $30
'84 Rotors $20 for set
'84 SR5 Center Console $20
2 Kenwood 12's in box $100
'84 Front Skid $20
'84 Pass. Corner light $10
'84 Black Grill $20
'84 Ext. Cab panels for interior $40

Couple other misc. things like broken apart spring packs, sway bars, factory spare tires, etc.

All parts are in Upstate South Carolina and prices do not include shipping. Feel free to make resonable offers on anything because I am wanting to get rid of alot of this stuff ASAP! [email protected]

·
Registered
509 Posts
What color Is the center console and xtra cab panels?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dropped draglink is 4" I think... I used it with the springs for sale above so I know it works for that too.

Interior parts are grey

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I ride the short bus! I will box it up and get an estimate by tomorrow. Can't be expensive, the thing doesn't weigh much at all.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Threads got messed up on one endcap when it hit the springs so I just made two small cuts on the female side about half an inch apart and pulled the metal back to clear the messed up threads so I could release it from the ball on the pitman arm. Look at your stock one and you should be able to figure out what I mean when I say "threaded endcap" and how you have to loosen that cap to get it off the pitman arm.

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
What color is your center console? I assume this is the plastic part that goes around the shifters.
Thanks.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All interior pieces are grey. It does have the plastic thing around the shifters but if I remember right that section has a crack in it, but its still very usable. It also has the actual console part too. I have someone waiting on my slow ass to post pics of it, but if they are not interested u are next.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Steering box came off my '84 with 125k. Condition is good. This truck was a chromed out pavement pounder with 32's when I bought it with 120k on it. Never saw much abuse from the previous owner or myself before I went with crossover. Steering box worked fine (alot better than the IFS one I replaced it with) and did not make any abnormal noise. It is a power unit and comes with the pitman if you want it.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
no, that price is including inners and birfs

1 - 20 of 28 Posts