Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what kind of flex lines are you using, the stock ones are not long enough, and I can`t find any about 30"long, can I run a steel line up the shock and a flex line from the shock to frame? if you have any pic`s of how you got the extra length need that would be great.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
No idea what a flex line is but I am assuming you meen brake lines and I run two rear rubber lines put together on all three points. just get rears off any truck 2wd or 4wd. works killer and is probably 24"? long. I then in front just removed the clip part and spring loaded the lines and I get plenty of travel and it was cheep.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes brake lines is what i was talking about, I had thought about running 2 lines togather guess thats what I`ll be doing, I was just thought there was something out there that I couldn`t find thanks

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
There is alot of different things out there but to me for the price good looking rubber lines are worth it. they run them stock, they are thicker than braided and they are a hella cheeper. Sorry no good pix still.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts