Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need a front driveline to get me by till the dual cases go in. It's for an 84x-cab. I need something 30 inches from flange to flange. I know I should just make a square one, but I only want to do that once. That will happen after the dual cases go in.
Thanks, Ray

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
I have a the rear part of a 2 piece rear that I cut down to put in the front of my 84 before i decided to part it out. $30 if you are interested. Needs a quick weld on it, I can weld it if needed.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jays68yak said:
I have a the rear part of a 2 piece rear that I cut down to put in the front of my 84 before i decided to part it out. $30 if you are interested. Needs a quick weld on it, I can weld it if needed.

I'm interested. Are u ever in the bay area? If not I would have head up that way on sunday/monday/or tuesday. Let me know.
Thanks, Ray

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
well technically im in the east bay. :D So yeah i get to the bay all the time. But I hardly ever get to san jose. I can show it to you before 5pm, I work nights in sf. Not sure what my days off are next week. I know ill be around this saturday tho. If you need to you can give me a call, 925-525-7294

1 - 4 of 4 Posts