Pirate 4x4 banner

121 - 140 of 171 Posts

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
That shit is nicer than my bedroom at home. Lemme know when one of the daughters comes to visit and I will take the other bed :grinpimp:

and no I am not paying your admission fee :flipoff2:
Pretty sure if your junk at home is not nicer than my camper your not going to impress the daughters but bring it on, I think they can hold thier own. :flipoff2:

Finally got to see this in person while at Palo Duro Canyon this weekend. It looks even better in person than in pictures. I talked to the owner Dick and he said that him and his buddy Earl have several hundred hours each in labor but it shows, people coming over to take pics the whole time we were talking.

His buddy Earl pulled in the next morning with the moble marriot, I did not get to see the inside of marriot but it looks huge. They had four camper haulers in there group that were all differant. Took some pictures but can not get them to download.

Dicks is killer nice inside I pulled my buddys seat down onto a can of wd-40 that burst in my face and Dick let me use his shower.

Texasdick you need to put pictures with your new truck on here although I am a chevy guy that is one of the best looking dodges I have seen. it looks like it was custom made just for your camper.

Thanks for the shower i am going to try and go to your groups new ranch on memorial day.
Thanks for the kudos Brent.... You owe me a shower curtain I had to get up in the middle of the night and throw that other one out to get rid of the WD-40 smell.

2011 3500 4X4 Laramie with ER model CM Truck bed

Have not taken any pics of truck and trailer but here are a few of the truck Waitng on topper boxes then will build small tail gate, box holders, tie downs, rhino lined, and install RDS fuel/toolbox combo.

IMG_5321.JPG

IMG_5322.JPG

IMG_5323.JPG

·
Registered
801 Posts
Pretty sure if your junk at home is not nicer than my camper your not going to impress the daughters but bring it on, I think they can hold thier own. :flipoff2:

Thanks for the kudos Brent.... You owe me a shower curtain I had to get up in the middle of the night and throw that other one out to get rid of the WD-40 smell.

2011 3500 4X4 Laramie with ER model CM Truck bed

Have not taken any pics of truck and trailer but here are a few of the truck Waitng on topper boxes then will build small tail gate, box holders, tie downs, rhino lined, and install RDS fuel/toolbox combo.

View attachment 551163

View attachment 551164

View attachment 551165
Dont pay him Brent for the shower curtain he will turn around anyway and sell the pictures he took of you naked.JUST SAYIN.h E MAKES PRETTY GOOD MONEY SELLING ICE CREAM OUT OF THAT TRAILER.:flipoff2:

·
Registered
801 Posts
Dick, did you sell your old rig to a wheeler? I haven't seen or heard anything about it, it's pretty hard to miss.
Dick did sell his hauler to a wheeler he lives in the Austin area i believe.Mike loves it and has been fixin it up to his likings all new cabinets and other items.I have one 4-sale if your wanting one we built it off of dicks trailer.:D

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Dont pay him Brent for the shower curtain he will turn around anyway and sell the pictures he took of you naked.JUST SAYIN.h E MAKES PRETTY GOOD MONEY SELLING ICE CREAM OUT OF THAT TRAILER.:flipoff2:
I have never charged anything for ice cream ... It is free to 12 and under.

·
Registered
16 Posts
That is nice and all, but why did you make this trailer so long? I see you want to be able to haul your utv sideways it front of your jeep, but that is alot of weight to put on your truck. Somewhere I have seen a toy hauler that was bumper pull, and the guy flat towed his utv behind the trailer. It was light enough that he even pulled it with a Toyota truck. Looks like you could have saved some money and went ALOT smaller.

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
that is nice and all, but why did you make this trailer so long? I see you want to be able to haul your utv sideways it front of your jeep, but that is alot of weight to put on your truck. Somewhere i have seen a toy hauler that was bumper pull, and the guy flat towed his utv behind the trailer. It was light enough that he even pulled it with a toyota truck. Looks like you could have saved some money and went alot smaller.
..............................GO LARGE OR GO HOME...............................

.......................................................... :flipoff2: .........................................................
037.JPG

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
WOW custom plates!!!! you could of saved another 600 bucks if you would have passed on that penis extension:flipoff2:
Did not know it would turn into a show and tell situation.... I knew I would regret letting you blow me for gas money.. Should have known when I figured out you don't even have a car something was sketchy

·
Registered
801 Posts
Did not know it would turn into a show and tell situation.... I knew I would regret letting you blow me for gas money.. Should have known when I figured out you don't even have a car something was sketchy
Thats wierd that dudes chick did the same thing to me blew me for gas money for her lawn mower.:flipoff2:

·
popeye
5,625 Posts
Somewhere I have seen a toy hauler that was bumper pull, and the guy flat towed his utv behind the trailer. It was light enough that he even pulled it with a Toyota truck. Looks like you could have saved some money and went ALOT smaller.
i believe that was a joke pic from the big dumb loads thread here :flipoff2:

·
Registered
16 Posts
damn your quick...:flipoff2:

:laughing:
fuck off half pint:flipoff2:

Thats wierd that dudes chick did the same thing to me blew me for gas money for her lawn mower.:flipoff2:
whatever:shaking:

Did she even own a lawn mower?
watch it fat boy, that is my old lady:flipoff2:

i believe that was a joke pic from the big dumb loads thread here :flipoff2:

huh? I have seen it with my own 2 eyes. :mr-t:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I must say this rig is as nice in person as it looks online. Richard was a pleasure to meet you at Sams.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm just going to ask the stupid questions:
Did you find a good deal on the mobile home or go buy it brand new? I like the logic and really would like one but I'll be dead and burried trying to do it myself. So how does one start going about this?

·
Registered
16 Posts
What size truck truck do you need to haul it when it is fully loaded? Have you gone over any steep mountain passes with it loaded. I live in Washington state so we go over white pass and chinnook pass one way. Thanks for your 2 cents

·
Registered
8,349 Posts
Did you find a good deal on the mobile home or go buy it brand new? I like the logic and really would like one but I'll be dead and burried trying to do it myself. So how does one start going about this?
What size truck truck do you need to haul it when it is fully loaded? Have you gone over any steep mountain passes with it loaded. I live in Washington state so we go over white pass and chinnook pass one way. Thanks for your 2 cents

Lucky for you he had it for sale at the low price of 40K...he pulled it with a dodge drw but a MDT would probably be better once fully loaded.

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
I purchased mine new although at a good price.....Simple way is to buuy one, have one built, or buy trailer and camper and merge them.

My rig will pull steep hills only because I have deleted all the emisions and added a programer.

Lucky for you he had it for sale at the low price of 40K...he pulled it with a dodge drw but a MDT would probably be better once fully loaded.
Pimco had his for sale and still does, mine has not been for sale......yet:p

Too bad the price isn't better on this one. Would be a good candidate for such a project IMO.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/rvs/2223222523.html
I agree, it is hard to find a short fifth wheel and even more rare to be fiberglass IMO.

121 - 140 of 171 Posts