Pirate 4x4 banner

141 - 160 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
I am thinking of starting a build myself had a few questions. Did you center the middle axle 2/3 of the way back on the deck? what was your centers on the 4in channel? what size channel did you use for the deck and centers if you remember. Thanks hopefully these questions were not already answered I think I read the whole thing before posting. Awesome trailer love the two tone paint, and all the other small details. Nice tow rig too:beer:

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
I am thinking of starting a build myself had a few questions. Did you center the middle axle 2/3 of the way back on the deck? what was your centers on the 4in channel? what size channel did you use for the deck and centers if you remember. Thanks hopefully these questions were not already answered I think I read the whole thing before posting. Awesome trailer love the two tone paint, and all the other small details. Nice tow rig too:beer:
Center of axle setup around 2/3 of total length of deck not including tongue.

4 inch channel every 5 feet.

3 inch channel every 24 inches.

Thanks for the compliments, I really enjoy the setup. Have been taking RZR and jeep everywhere.... More and more time on RZR now that I have the new XP RZR... jeep sometimes not even unloaded.

Good luck with your project

·
Registered
137 Posts
Center of axle setup around 2/3 of total length of deck not including tongue.

4 inch channel every 5 feet.

3 inch channel every 24 inches.

Thanks for the compliments, I really enjoy the setup. Have been taking RZR and jeep everywhere.... More and more time on RZR now that I have the new XP RZR... jeep sometimes not even unloaded.

Good luck with your project
Yea that XP is pretty freaking sweet, Anything you would do differently if you had it to do again? Thanks for all the info from you and your friends on this and other threads...

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #146 (Edited)
Yea that XP is pretty freaking sweet, Anything you would do differently if you had it to do again? Thanks for all the info from you and your friends on this and other threads...
I have this one dialed in pretty much just like I wanted it. Now that I have been using it allot I realize that for me/wife or me it is too big. But then again we also live in a house that is too big for just the two of us.......American way I guess.

So in short if I ever build another it will prob be smaller and really think about weight.

However at this point have already purchased the dually so why bother:laughing:

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
How much? I like it better than rocyota's :flipoff2:
55K will take it:flipoff2:

toybox%20biuld%20127.jpg

and another 55K will get you a bad ass hauler
IMG_5321.JPG

and another 25k will get you hell of a crawler
toybox%20biuld%20130.jpg

and another 10k will get you a low hour rzr s

WHAT A DEAL........AAAAALLLLLLLL this for less than the cost of a low end motor home.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
didnt you know...everything is for sale, cash talks bullshit walks...:mr-t:

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
Why? More into RZR than crawling these days...

As stated money talks these days.

Jody send me a pm we can work something out on this house... i would even take a check from a big steeper like you :)

A little fun this weekend:

A buddies RZR S, my S and XP with room to spare.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1300768231.488024.jpg

·
Registered
16,031 Posts
Why? More into RZR than crawling these days...

As stated money talks these days.

Jody send me a pm we can work something out on this house... i would even take a check from a big steeper like you :)

A little fun this weekend:

A buddies RZR S, my S and XP with room to spare.

View attachment 585054
:laughing: I already have more houses than I need right now, how's that POS 6.7L treating you? I need to do the mods you did in the near future, I've put 45K miles on mine stock and it's time to hang all that shit on the wall in the workshop. :evil:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
How about we do like that rock buggy I rented from you? I'll give you $300 and you let me borrow your RZR for a few months. :D

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #158 (Edited)
Are you a pimp for texas or drug dealer! Thats a nice setup! I need a new day job!
Don’t think either of those professions would support my habits....I sell Amway and my wife makes keychains:flipoff2:

:laughing: I already have more houses than I need right now, how's that POS 6.7L treating you? I need to do the mods you did in the near future, I've put 45K miles on mine stock and it's time to hang all that shit on the wall in the workshop. :evil:
Loving it with all the trotline weights off of it.

How about we do like that rock buggy I rented from you? I'll give you $300 and you let me borrow your RZR for a few months. :D
Probably could arrange that
photorzr.jpg

Better hurry..... Salvage company picking it up this week

What wetad would pay that much for a turd of a tow rig :flipoff2: I think I like rocyota's more now...
You should like rocyotas better......more money has been put into it than mine....that’s a fact

TRULLY BADD ASS!:smokin:
:D

Sure hope you get to see it personally, only if you have your avatar with you.

141 - 160 of 171 Posts