Pirate 4x4 banner

161 - 171 of 171 Posts

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Why's that?

Looking at going the toyhauler route and wondering why you're changing directions...

Thanks.
Kids are out of the house and moved away, more time with the wife she's not in to the rock crawling and RZR racing so thinking motor home will work better. Kind of silly dragging around a 20 foot empty deck and the 64 foot length is a problem when looking for rv spot in town.

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
How much did the deletes help your Dodge? I just bought a new one and am considering deleting everything asap, just solely for the mileage increase.

·
Registered
441 Posts
How much did the deletes help your Dodge? I just bought a new one and am considering deleting everything asap, just solely for the mileage increase.

Do it.....nuff said

Edit : I just did a Smarty Jr. and delete pipe HUGE diference in power. Richard and I pulled our toy haulers to Colorado....he saved about $300.00 on fuel on the trip. Not to mention the power difference...DO IT

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
What Earl said..... But in my case it made the difference in not going to keep the truck to loving the truck.

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
What Earl said..... But in my case it made the difference in not going to keep the truck to loving the truck.
Wow, that says a lot. I have no complaints with my truck, other than the mileage. The 800HO has plenty of power stock. I guess deletes are coming sooner than later.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Slick build. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Any pics of the dually after tool boxes and fuel tank etc.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Anyone know how this thing is holding up after all these years???

161 - 171 of 171 Posts