Pirate 4x4 banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What is the max reccomended tire size for stock mini truck axle/housings? Thanks guy's. Jim

·
Cranky Moderator
7,366 Posts
FAQ "Frequently asked Questions" Yes, I am a broken record, but if people would take the time to read it, you will find that it contains the best of the best Tech for toys. Along with the best of the best, it covers the basics.

When I see something of value, I put it the FAQ.

I have also noticed many long time veteran members such as Chris Geiger, 4runnerick, Roc Doc, Flecker, DRM, and myself, etc add info often. The FAQ is not the place to ask a question. If an item in the FAQ invokes a Question, make a new post and refer to the Item ion the FAQ in question.

Hence the reason it is called "Frequently asked Questions"

I even edited the title to include "Frequently Asked Questions" Hence the full title "Toyota FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)- *MUST READ* (updated 2/17/2006)"

I did that for those who did not know what "FAQ" Stood for.

If you think DRM is OTR, maybe I'll make my next rant flaming and slamming any post that did not read the FAQ, and uses the Excuse "Search is Down". Use Google, and bet me money you will see posts from PBB show up on the first page of the Google search.

If your gonna play on this playground, learn how to do it!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wouldn't it been easier to just answer the question?

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
no look in the faq or search this same question has been asked over and over a hundred times
FAQ
or SEARCH

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am currently at a dial up location and have spent 20 minutes trying to locate the info. Would you happen to know a link instead of searching through alot of info that I am not looking for?

·
Cranky Moderator
7,366 Posts
POWERSTROKEN said:
I am currently at a dial up location and have spent 20 minutes trying to locate the info. Would you happen to know a link instead of searching through alot of info that I am not looking for?
No excuses, it's not our problem your on Dial-up, it does not seem to stop you from wasting our bandwidth.

Go read the FAQ, or I will make you Crash's Biatch :flipoff2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.