Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$1200 takes all of it (will sell parts separate too just make an offer)

I've got a mostly complete 3.4L (5VZFE) with the following extra parts:

Spare pass. side head assembly (complete with valves etc.)
Spare intake manifold, plenum, and throttle body
all sensors and most bolts neatly bagged and marked
exhaust and crossover pipes
timing cover
complete wiring harness
fuel delivery parts (almost all i think)
plus more... just ask

the engine itself is from a 2000 4Runner (automatic but will accept pilot bering). It's a little rough but would clean up just fine. I received this engine via freight and was pissed when I found out a lot of stuff was missing. So i picked up all the spare stuff above to complete the package. Several bolts are missing (oil pan bolts, one connecting rod cap is missing plus some bolts for the valve covers). Aside from what I noted, all else seems ok though. This is a auto tranny engine but will accept a pilot bearing. I DO NOT have a matching computer so if you want to swap this in another toyota you'll have to get a matching computer on your own.

I probably have about $2000 into this project but I have to dump it because I found out I'm moving on short notice and have nowhere to put it. I don't want to ship the block anywhere but I will ship the other pieces within reason. So this would be best for someone in the pacific northwest.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
btt

Btt

make an offer guys!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
price

Ok price further reduced.... really need this to go away, tiime grows short! I may even be able to bring this to you on my way to San Diego if you live along my route.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts