Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a 91 standard cab Toyota on a package deal with another Toy and I have no need for it so It's for sale. It's a 91 std cab short bed, 4cyl, 5speed, 44044 springs up front, 35" Boggers, Bed has been bobbed but needs to be finished. It's got 155,XXX on the clock, runs good. It does need some work, the crossover steering is AMAZING :eek: but seems to be a good rig just needs some love. I just got this in the package deal, so I really don't know very much about it exept what I've said in my post, I'll do my best to answer the questions you may have.

Looking to get 2500 obo Located Nor-Cal (Grass Valley)

Bryan

Sorry no test drives, it has no current reg, or insurance and it's not leaving my driveway with that steering unless it's on a trailer.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It needs arms tie rod and drag link aqnd pitman arm. I have a Marlin set up I can throw in with a good offer.

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ttt

·
Registered
423 Posts
are you looking for any sort of trade or just cash?

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Im up for a possible trade.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ill trade you a 90 toy std cab v6 with brand new motor. Its ifs with 4 in lift and 35in tires...im looking to do a sas swap and that might save me some work lol...it just passed smog last week runs and drives nice

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ill trade you a 90 toy std cab v6 with brand new motor. Its ifs with 4 in lift and 35in tires...im looking to do a sas swap and that might save me some work lol...it just passed smog last week runs and drives nice
I might be interested.

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Chuck'99 didn't get a pm...

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
other than the steering, its legit?

i have many toyota parts i could throw at you for trade?
It's a good start IMHO. Runs really good, hasn't been hacked on just needs some parts and finish work. If it doesn't sell I'm going to put 63" chevys and a set of cases on it and wheel it.

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll find out Friday

·
Registered
169 Posts
Do think it will pass smog? Does it look like everything is there to smog. I would like to come look at it. Im local.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts