Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 60 of 421 Posts

·
5,906 Posts
Last night at the Foundation meeting, Dennis announced we have over a hundred bucks from this fundraiser.

Sweet!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
As soon as I get my deal with PayPal worked out, you can count me in! We need to have more stuff like this more often.

·
Cranky Moderator
7,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
cruzila said:
Last night at the Foundation meeting, Dennis announced we have over a hundred bucks from this fundraiser.

Sweet!!!
Excellent! I think it may be close to $200 now. Keep the updates coming from the Foundation!

·
Cranky Moderator
7,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
BOBBED97TACO said:
Just donated. I just used the email you posted up and sent the money directly from my paypal.

Later Shawn

BTW anyone know if this has made it on the TTORA forum?
Thanks Shawn!!!!

I don't think it's on other forums, I have not been to the TTORA Forums myself. I would totaly appriciate it if someone would post up on any Toyota forum about this ongoing fundraiser.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
steveh said:
For the guys who are having problems, tell us what your doing, I just checked it and it works for me

If you have trouble, log directly in to your paypal and Send Money to: Rubicon Trail Foundation email [email protected]
"not a registered member" or so says Paypal. I couldn't get through the other way either.

got a snail mail address?

·
Cranky Moderator
7,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
[QUOTE='00Tacosinger]"not a registered member" or so says Paypal. I couldn't get through the other way either.

got a snail mail address?[/QUOTE]

The web page link has the postal address. Thanks!

·
Cranky Moderator
7,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Excellent response folks! Here is a thanks From the RTF treasure, Dennis:

As of now we have 122.51 after the PayPal fees with six or seven pending
payments that should clear within a few days. The pending payments are
$50.00 before fees.

Once again, THANKS to you and everyone on the Toy forum,

Dennis

·
Cranky Moderator
7,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Slow day!!! Come awn!!

The RTF needs donations to build the kind of bank account it takes to hire attorneys etc to do battle with the forces that are against us.

Sorry I can't serve up Tacos with the FAQ, but I'll feed anyone that stops by my camp when I'm on the trail. :smokin:

41 - 60 of 421 Posts