Pirate 4x4 banner

81 - 100 of 420 Posts

·
5,906 Posts
So how are the crusier guys coming?? We don't need those FAQ's but we can kick down some. I know there has been at least one 50.00 donation.

huuhhh?

·
Cranky Moderator
7,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
cruzila said:
So how are the crusier guys coming?? We don't need those FAQ's but we can kick down some. I know there has been at least one 50.00 donation.

huuhhh?
Well, they kicked down approx $75-$80 yesterday/today. Still a bit slow. They need a FAQ of their own to pimp for the cause. It took ,e ribbing them that a Heep guy kicked down!!!!! (I mean that with the utmost respect!)

The good news is, Guppie is looking into getting this linked on some other Toy sites. Kudos to him!

Also, we have one of our H3 friends (bebe), doing the same thing to pimp a DVD of the October Hummer run on the Con. So, I could not be more pleased!!! I want this fund raiser concept to be copied and used any way it can to generate a steady stream of Donations into the RTF!!

So, if anyone else has a FAQ, or anything they want to have made into a PDF to use to raise funds for the RTF, let me know if you need my help creating the PDF' and finding a p[lace to put it for download!

Keep the donations coming folks, my goal (ya right) is to get $5 ea from all 80K plus PBB members!!! :eek:

·
Registered
252 Posts
steveh said:
I created a PDF out of the current FAQ. It's sweet, pics and everything, but it's large, 10mb.

I could just post it, but that would be to "Nice",,,so,,,,, if you want a copy, you have to make a donation to the Rubicon Trail Foundation, min $5. And I'll give you the secret download location for it.

Now, I am going to do this on the honor system, because I trust you guys won't violate the privilege, and because it's for a good cause.

All I need to see is proof of a donation via Paypal, so, PM me a text copy and paste of the transaction, and I'll PM you the download location.

Click this button to donate: Make sure you say it came from the PBB Toy Forum !

Note that it goes to [email protected] that's OK, as he's the treasurer for the Rubicon Trail Foundation.

If you have trouble, PM me.

And please bump this thread when you donate!!
Steve I am sorry but have away from the puter. It's time for an update. So far you guys on the Toyota forum have been awesome with the total so far over $600.00. That total is from all of the forums and includes the IH8MUD BBS.

Thanks to every one of you! It takes good people pulling together to make a difference and I feel that I am in the midst of the best.

Thanks especially to your moderator Steve for coming up with this idea for a fundraiser.

Dennis Mayer
Treasurer - Rubicon Trail Foundation

·
Cranky Moderator
7,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
scotte said:
I'm impressed, keep it coming and let's keep the trail open!
Not even close!! Come awn guys, lets keep the ball in play! We are seriously kicking the asses of the Cruiser forum here!!! :smokin:

·
Cranky Moderator
7,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Around $675, so, let's add a little schwag to the fund raiser.

I have a stack of Pirate4x4.com stickers. I will mail one to each person who donates for the FAQ and includes a mailing address until they are gone.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
bloody hell paypal keeps rejecting my visa card saying they can't confrim...yet I've quadruple checked all my info...

·
Cranky Moderator
7,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
copeland said:
bloody hell paypal keeps rejecting my visa card saying they can't confrim...yet I've quadruple checked all my info...
Dang!! Thanks for trying, can you check with Paypal and see what's wrong?

Do you have a Paypal account? if so, you can send your donation directly to [email protected], and ignore any messages such as "This recipient is not yet registered. PayPal will send an email to the recipient explaining how to complete your transaction."

The transaction will work.

Thanks!!

81 - 100 of 420 Posts