Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I need to find the adapters for putting a wilwood proportioning valve into my 84 pickup. I couldnt find anything in the faq, but I remember seeing some part #'s for summit on here somewhere. Can someone post the link to the thread or give me the part #'s? I'm guessing the only way to do it is 1/8 NPT to -3 AN, then -3 AN to 10x1.0...or is there a direct 1/8 NPT to metric?

·
Registered
88 Posts
cut the metric fittings of and install imperial fitting on either side of your valve.or don't run a prop.valve at all.i don't with drums in the back and it's fine

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
well I converted to disc and I want to be able to adjust it since its a dd. whats an imperial fitting
did you home fab your disc brakes for the rear or did you buy a kit.
are you running chevy or yota calipers?
Think'n on doing it myself to my 88runner.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I bought the kit from Sky Offroad design. 250.00 I think, and its worth it. It comes with the brackets, rotors with the center hole already machined, braided lines to adapt from the yota to chevy fittings, and hardware. I used the GM calipers. They come off of pretty much any mid 80's GM car, and some s-10's. I just went along with saying 83 monte carlo calipers. I bought them at napa for like 17.00 each. Hope that helps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts