Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,385 Posts
I buy Weatherhead 1443 fittings from Napa (Riebies) (3/8" female to 10mm male) to make the metric to SAE conversion for master cylinder and wilwood prop valve installs...

http://home.off-road.com/~bibelheimer/brakes2.html

(a few other useful fittings on that page as well)

... and for calipers I just buy stainless lines w/ the proper fittings on each end from www.rockequipment.com

:)

·
Registered
6,145 Posts
You can't adapt a Toyota rubber brake hose to a Chevy caliper (if that is what you are asking) since the caliper uses a banjo bolt. You will need different brake hoses.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I had Classic Tube make mine up.
Had to go from -3 to Corvette calipers in stainless.
www.classictube.com

·
Registered
974 Posts
Geo Metro lines will match you toyota hard line with 10x1.0 and the banjo should be close enough to fit the GM banjo bolt. They are about 20 or 22 inches long. If you go to a good parts store(not autozone) look in there illustrated guide and just find what you need. I ordered a catalog from the catalog department at work(carquest) to keep at my house for reference. Comes in handy...most parts stores get rid of catalogs every 6 months or so.

Paul

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.