Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
All i can say is sick tube bumpers and good prices.

By any chance are you making bumpers for Toyota Tacomas.

Later :grinpimp:

:beer: :beer: :usa: :beer:

·
Registered
740 Posts
what about one for an 82? Weld on winch bumper would be perfect!

·
Registered
988 Posts
I stopped by there shop last night. the bumpers look even beter in person. Give them a call they are to busy to check this very often. Real friendly people!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool2:

·
Registered
67 Posts
toy bumper

hey give me a price for a front bumper for my 88 runner thanx bro. it would be cool if you could p.m me

·
Registered
107 Posts
why doesnt anyone make a nice tube bumper for an 83 yota. whats so different about them!

·
Registered
988 Posts
He does not make it to the computer vary often! Just click on his link and give them a call at the shop!

·
Registered
107 Posts
i did call him...he said they hadnt had an 83 in to prototype off of. looks like im on my own here...time to get out the welder and bender!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Man that sure is a nice looking black toyota, these are really nice bumpers I have had mine for over a year and really given it a beating and it still looks good, Nice work Greg!
:grinpimp: :grinpimp: :smokin:

·
Registered
67 Posts
bumper

hey, how much for the third bumper?? and for shipping to 95758 please P.M.

·
Registered
455 Posts
83shortyota-

Marlin makes a rather nice tube winch bumper for the early Yotas... If I hadn't gone throught the work to make mine that is where I would go. FYI

·
Registered
763 Posts
Man they have some rather neat stuff I think I might order the rear disc kit for that is one of the mod's I would like to do on my yota. :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
83SHORTYOTA said:
i did call him...he said they hadnt had an 83 in to prototype off of. looks like im on my own here...time to get out the welder and bender!
if you want some pics of his work he did on my 82 i will post them tomorrow for you :flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts