Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has a good Toyota dealership parts guy? I need to find the two heater pipes that connect to the front heater and T to the rear heater in a FJ55 see pic below.. You will see my road side fix on the one pipe...but both are toast. I live in seattle, but will call anywhere to get them. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
slowspeed said:
Who has a good Toyota dealership parts guy? I need to find the two heater pipes that connect to the front heater and T to the rear heater in a FJ55 see pic below.. You will see my road side fix on the one pipe...but both are toast. I live in seattle, but will call anywhere to get them. Thanks
Rodney, call my buddy Al at Titus Will in Tacoma, he is awsome. he is only in till 2pm, his direct line is 253 620 8994. He will help you regardless of buying something, but if your real nice you can use my discount(20-25%) ;) I suppose he can mail ya stuff up to Seattle.

make sure you tell him I told ya to call.

John H

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
slowspeed said:
Thanks..pimp :grinpimp:.I will give him a call in the AM. I hope they have those pipes somewhere
PM me with your address - I have a set in my parts collection.

Andy

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
PM cruiserdan on my forum...he's in NM, works at a stealership, offers great pricing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts