Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 534 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to whom it may concern...

With the re-launch of PBB merchandise, I need my Toyota hoodie fix.

Bring back the TOYOTA HOODIE:D

I know its not tech but I'm sure we can get this going:flipoff2:

·
Registered
715 Posts
its called a bunny hug... is SASKATCHEWAN!:D

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
I'm sorry if this is not the correct place to ask this, but are they going to be available this year? I am about to buy a new sweatshirt online, but will wait if they will be offered.

thanks

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
X3 WTF?:mr-t:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Saskatchewan (IPA: /sə.skætʃ.ə.'ʍɔn/), (middle of Canada's three prairie provinces, has an area of 588,276.09 square kilometres (227,134.67 sq mi) and population of 990,212 (according to 2007 estimates), mostly living in the southern half of the province. Of these, 202,340 live in the province's largest city, Saskatoon, while 179,246 live in the provincial capital, Regina. Other major cities, in order of size, are Prince Albert, Moose Jaw, Yorkton, Swift Current, and North Battleford. The province's name comes from the Saskatchewan River, whose name comes from its Cree designation: kisiskāciwani-sīpiy, meaning "swift flowing river".[3]

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
Hay ADD, bring me a blank sweatshirt, I'll make you one..

·
Registered
253 Posts
I would def buy a few flexfit hats if u guys wanted to make em

·
Registered
243 Posts
very cool i'm in

·
Registered
538 Posts
My unit had some sweat shirts and long sleeve t-shirts just done up here in fayetteville, nc with a small logo on the front (5 colors) and large logo on the back (4 colors) for $12 +tax for the either sweat shirt or dryfit long sleeve t-shirt and a hoodie is about $15 +tax. if interested i could see how much it would be for a batch of 100 to be done up.

here's a couple pics i found of the logo

·
Premium Member
17,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My unit had some sweat shirts and long sleeve t-shirts just done up here in fayetteville, nc with a small logo on the front (5 colors) and large logo on the back (4 colors) for $12 +tax for the either sweat shirt or dryfit long sleeve t-shirt and a hoodie is about $15 +tax. if interested i could see how much it would be for a batch of 100 to be done up.

here's a couple pics i found of the logo

Its copyrighted, no go:(

1 - 20 of 534 Posts