Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Toyota Dismantlation
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Toyota Hilux w50 4cyl 5spd 2wd Transmission w/ shifter $220 shipped

Up for sale is this w50 transmission out of a 2wd Toyota Hilux being sold as is for only $200 shipped! Great value
Comes without the shift ball, but will include the bellhousing, clutch fork, throwout bearing housing, external slave cylinder and stick shift! (most transmissions do not come complete with these necessary parts and vendors sell the stick shift alone for $150)

Transmission came from a toyota corona, has about 70,000 miles and was purchased from a local auto recycler a year ago with a 6 month warranty for $250.
Ratios:

First Gear: 3.287:1
Second Gear: 2.043:1
Third Gear: 1.394:1
Fourth Gear: 1.00:1
Fifth Gear: 0.853:1
Reverse: -4.039:1

Applications:
1973–1981 Toyota Celica
1974–1981 Toyota Carina
1973–1981 Toyota Corona
1979–1981 Toyota Supra
1976–1982 Toyota Hilux (RWD only)

Thanks for your time. PM me or post here.

·
Toyota Dismantlation
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had one of these w50's in my single cab 1987 toyota 2wd pickup truck and the stock driveshaft was the right length; I don't think wikipedia is right about the application compatibility and I believe this transmission will go right in to later year Toyota Pickup Trucks

·
Toyota Dismantlation
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've shipped many Toyota Transmissions so buy with confidence.

Here's one of my latest sales to my customer SpeltWrong on Pirate4x4.Com - The largest off roading website in the world.

Thanks Again Speltwrong on Pirate4x4.Com - The largest off roading website in the world.
"Recieved the G series Transmission on Wed 02 JULY 2014. Packaging was very thorough and the unit was not damaged. I installed the transmission in my 1985 Toyota pickup with existing transfer case and parts. Transmission works well and does not appear to be damaged or burned. No strange noises or grinding. Thank you for a drama free order from acrossed the United States! Happy 4th of July!"

·
Toyota Dismantlation
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
http://[email protected]Hey I don't live far from you I don't think. I'm interested in Alot the front clip and many other things I can come up there with my trailer and spend a bunch of money and were both happy what do you think?
Transmission local pickup $160
front clip $40
what else do you need? I have a storage unit and don't have customers over to it but I can meet in a local place once you know what you need

·
Toyota Dismantlation
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This W50 appears to be sold, but i need one, would you happen to have another one or know where i can get one? thanks
i know someone with a 2wd truck its a 5spd i think its efi so that would be a w55
i may be able to get my hands on one i'll let you know

1 - 16 of 16 Posts