Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!! Toyota IFS gearbox freshly drilled and tapped for Hydro Assist.

Gearbox comes with both ports plugged to allow its installation with a stock setup. Keep the plugs with you on the trail to isolate a blown line/ram.
Located in Stafford, Va 22556, But ill ship it in a $16 flat rate box to anywhere in the lower 48. price is $130 to buy It outright, or $100 + exchange for your stocker as a core if you're local. PM or Text me at 607-329-9226.
I do Paypal.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steer much?

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Whats the core refund if I give you an already tapped box

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's wrong with the already tapped box?

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
possibly nothing...Ive got two runs on it. im just trying to rule problems out, I bought the box used and already tapped so I idk

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Do you replace any of the seals in the boxes? I've got a leaky one right now and don't want to replace it with another leaker.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
possibly nothing...Ive got two runs on it. im just trying to rule problems out, I bought the box used and already tapped so I idk
I'll take the normal $30 off the price for it. Sounds like it might need work. But that's $16 for your to ship that box back to me after you troubleshoot. You call if you really want to exchange.
If a new box fixed the problem, then your good, if not you can sell your old one as a good D+T'd box.
Do you replace any of the seals in the boxes? I've got a leaky one right now and don't want to replace it with another leaker.
I inspect the boxes, and replace the seals if they need it.
What's leakin on yours, lower sector shaft?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I inspect the boxes, and replace the seals if they need it.
What's leakin on yours, lower sector shaft?
The input shaft (Where the steering shaft bolts on) seal is leaking. My spare time is very limited right now so I would rather just bolt a box on and be done. Not running hydro assist right now but plan to down the road. I'll probably be ordering one from you in the next couple weeks.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
10-4

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Up for grabs.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bipity-bopity-bump.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Really suprised this one hasn't gone yet. Usually can't build them fast enough. Is it the color? :D

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still available.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And again.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
PM sent.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Interested. Do you have multiple available?
It seems like you do this as a side job, so do you offer any warranty or guarantee on the parts?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts