Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a replacement for my fubared rearend, complete drum to drum in good shape! No bad bearings or torn up third and preferably stock 4:10's., don't care if it's locked or not... preferably the ifs rear.

I'm in the white mtns. but can make a trip to flag or phoenix possibly.

LMK! Thanks.:)

·
Registered
10,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fenderbmxer86 said:
i have a 81 rear toy axle your welcomed to. 4.10s and open carrier.
Thanks man... but I'm sure shipping would kill the deal. Wish I was closer!:)

·
Registered
10,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Anyone in a 200 mile radius? That includes Phoenix, Flagstaff, Farmington and etc... I live in Lakeside AZ and know how to drive!:)

·
Registered
10,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm worried it may fall off the jackstands soon!:D
If you have one, or know someone that does just give a hollar!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have an 85 rear end, good condition. I'm in college and need cash so hell how about $20 bucks? I'm in Ohio but I bet it wouldnt cost more than $30 to ship? I have some extra Lock-Right gears laying around I'll throw in for ya too... just throwin it out there for ya, trying to get rid all this junk in the basement! Oh by the way its just the diff... no housing or nething.

·
Registered
10,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
MTurner2003 said:
I have an 85 rear end, good condition. I'm in college and need cash so hell how about $20 bucks? I'm in Ohio but I bet it wouldnt cost more than $30 to ship? I have some extra Lock-Right gears laying around I'll throw in for ya too... just throwin it out there for ya, trying to get rid all this junk in the basement! Oh by the way its just the diff... no housing or nething.
Whats the gear ratio?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts