Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an older Downey offroad Toyota rear disk brake kit. It uses GM rotors and calipers. Comes with brackets and steel braded lines as well. Good used condition.

This stuff costs over $500 new from Downey, but with the new options for rear disks on the market the kit isn't worth what it used to be.

Asking $300 picked up in Riverside, SoCal.

IFS rear axle shafts and an IFS rear axle housing also available for extra cost.

·
Registered
14,711 Posts
hmmm, i too have an uncle.
any offers yet? i want these, but i need to know what kind of discount you offer for a dirt bag.:D
need any parts in trade?

·
Registered
8,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wtf over?
i pm'd you an offer and no reply.
you can at least tell me to pound sand or hump my blender.:flipoff2:
Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I actually wasn't ignoring you, I've been trying to decide if I still really want to sell these or not. I already took down my adds for my front axle and thirds.

Anyway, are you willing to throw in that sham-wow and the hooker? If so you have a deal.

16x10 weld up 32 bolt beadlocks with grade 8 hardware 5 wheels,interested?
Sorry for not responding to you also. I just bought a set of vintage 80's anodized yellow nugget steelies so I don't need any more wheels.
Thanks for the offer though.

·
Registered
14,711 Posts
the sham-wow got chewed up by my dog and the hooker escaped from the cage again.:shaking:
anywho if and when you decide to get rid of that set-up just let me know. i can wait for it.:D

·
Registered
8,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the sham-wow got chewed up by my dog and the hooker escaped from the cage again.:shaking:
anywho if and when you decide to get rid of that set-up just let me know. i can wait for it.:D
No sham-wow and no hooker? How are you ever gonna sell your thirds now? :flipoff2:

I'll take the deal without them. :( paypal [email protected] or PM for other options.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts