Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of a flange for the t-case on my '85 4runner. It is the flange for the rear driveshaft that comes off the t-case.Looking for it anywhere around where i live, id prefer not to have it shipped, as i need it in the next day or two. Thanks.

·
Registered
12,645 Posts
pinion flanges from the 8" axles work too, just remove the dust cover. same spline and inner diameter. both my front and rear axles have t-case flanges on them. just make sure it is 84 and up.;)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info, ill keep that in mind. I kinda thought not having a dust shield would be bad....

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i love hopping between threads...lol

anyway, i think im just gonna use a 8" pinion flange if i cant find the t-case flange tomorrow. I am having money problems now, and would rather just get the rear driveshaft on for less money. Im sure the High Angle DL is a nice flange tho...

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Marlin Crawler sells them in the for sale forum at www.marlincrawler.com For $20 each Or you can buy new ones that have both bolt patterns for $39 at all-pro or sky or???? I forget:D

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good prices on the used ones from Marlin. Im gonna call when i get home from school.... 3 periods and lunch till i can leave!! :flipoff2: I dont really need the double drilled flanges anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts