Discussion Starter #21
sorry, i cant run 15's.

thanks, though!!

rob

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I am really surprised none of the Toyota guys are jumping on the rear disc brake kit??? It only has about 80 miles on it (KOH). The only thing its missing is the 2# residual valve and the proportioner (you can buy both from Summit for around $60). The kit was 499 from Davez OffroadPerformance. Its for an IFS rear, but will work with mini truck axles and spacers.

The Alloy USA shafts (which are NEW and have the bearings already on) would be a nice little upgrade for the minitruck guys. Then you couldmove the rear disc's to an IFS axle when you upgrade.

PM's answered....

Rob

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
what year FJ80 did the birfields and axles come out of. i am looking for spares for my 97 with ABS.
Pre ABS....the other buyer said Slee told him the splines are a little different length, but work fine.

Rob

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Longs are gone. I was responding to PM's because this thread gets buried so fast.

Updated.....

Still some good stuff available!!!

Rob

TTT

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
would you take $200 for the rear disc brake kit?
Yeah, I will....are you running a mini-truck or IFS rear? It is for an IFS (rotor is milled for IFS, not mini, but I ran it on mine with wheelspacers that centered the rotor). If you have a mini truck, then I will package the ALLOY USA New rear shafts, new lugs, with bearings already pressed on for 450 shipped...

Foley-- you are sencond in line of the HP third. and the lowest I willtake is 350 shipped.

Rob

PLEASE RESPOND VIA PM.....I HAVE A HARD TIME KEEPING UP WITH THIS AD BECAUSE IT GETS BURIED SO FAST!!!

Rob

21 - 33 of 33 Posts