Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anywhere that I can find some Toyota-to-Suzuki wheel adapters?
When I make the jump to Toy axles, I don't want to shell out an additional $200 for wheels too...

I'm relatively new post-wise so I'll throw this in for good measure:
:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I am sure there are adapters out there but they probally cost $199, with that $1 you save you can get some of those cool chrome valve caps :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I have never seen ones to go from a 6-bolt pattern to a 5-bolt. dont meen they dont make them, but for what your gona pay for them, you can buy a set of steelies. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
936 Posts
Wheel adapters cost more than a set of good steel wheels . I have never undestood why so many people use them . To me they are a weak link .
I havent seen a 6 to 5 adapter either ....maybe in the back of the ricer mags you can find one of the mfgs of the adpaters and they will have them if you decide to go that route .

·
Registered
613 Posts
the ones I have seen are expencive probably wont fit over the front lockouts (too small center bore ) and they were scary looking they were 2 pieces of aluminum one drilled with the 6 lug pattern one with 5 studs the only thing holding them together were 5 allen head counter sunk screws with the 60 degree heads

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would it be possible to redrill the Toyota flanges...or should I just quit being cheap? :flipoff2:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Wow... you can get steelies for $30 a piece (maybe even shipped you'd have to check). $120 is less than what you'd pay for some sh!tty overpriced adapters and you wouldn't have to worry about failures or rebuying nuts everytime you take the adapter off.

So, in this case doing it right would cost less.

·
ZUK Herder
4,495 Posts
just in case your die hard about those rims pick up trukin magizine one of the companys in there makes adaptors for any thing

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The wheels are nothing special...I was just trying to save some money. Hell, I'm only 19 :flipoff2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts