Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Join us July 5 and 6 at Badlands Offroad Park in Attica, Indiana.

The Trail Teams invite you to come out to the trails and experience the thrill of 4-wheeling. If you are a Toyota owner, perspective owner, off-road novice or die hard ‘wheeler this event is for you.

The Trail Teams will be on hand to lead 4-wheeling expeditions, conduct introductory 4x4 classes, and allow you to get behind the wheel of Toyota’s latest 4x4 vehicles.

All Toyota Trail Teams Invitational Trail Rides will take place on The Badlands Off-Road Park’s back 200 acres. This private area is not open to the public and offers a chance for Toyota enthusiasts to run trails others can only dream about.

To register go to: http://www.trailteams.com/vip/index.htm

Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
635 Posts
hey man , i think i ran into your group last fall down there . you were staying at summers campground , and invited our small group ( of jeeper's ) over to share your campfire .

very nice people to hang out with , never got a chance to say thanks . :)

hope to see you on the trails again .

·
Registered
303 Posts
Sounds fun, can someone register and ride along if they are driving something other than a yota? I have a everyday yota, but wheel a Jeep. Love to hang out and join in on the ride.

·
Premium Member
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Sounds fun, can someone register and ride along if they are driving something other than a yota? I have a everyday yota, but wheel a Jeep. Love to hang out and join in on the ride.
http://www.trailteams.com/vip/vehiclerequirements.htm
Vehicle Requirements

Participants are encouraged to bring their personal Toyota vehicles to the Trail Team Invitational. The best way to learn the sport is by using your own vehicle.

If you do not have your own vehicle, the Trail Teams will have a limited number of vehicles available for test drives.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I'll be bringing my own junk, but can i still test drive and FJC. Is it a test DRIVE or test RIDE??? About how many rigs per trail run?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts