Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many have the new issue, Todds first?
I got mine in on Friday, and IMHO it is kick ass, I have 2 articles in, my first, and they are at the bottom as far as content compared to the rest. My wife took the photos in my articles and I will brag on her, 2 color shots in particular that rock.
Alaska trek article that is riveting, and a log skid trail repair.......
TT staff :smokin: and one of these:beer: for a good job.
Butch

·
Registered
17,122 Posts
got one from Mr. twiddy himself last wednesday night at a bbq and all i have to says is:
CONGRATULATIONS! you guys all did a great job. ;)

·
Registered
896 Posts
INCREDIBLE !!!

Still haven't read it cover to cover, I'm trying to make it last, but I think this may be my favorite!
More faces, great captions on the photos and many new ads. Not to mention lots of damn fine cruisers get'in it in some awesome places. Beautiful work!

Oh yeah, several registration applications for wheeling events!!!

Time to get the pre-season cruiser projects on the fast track!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i've got mine...gina and lydia are to be commmended also....their photos of the alaska trek are great. excellent layout and love the shot of gary in the middle of the night with a roll of duct tape and a log:D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Got mine yesterday, read it cover to cover. Eggsellent. That reminds me, I think I need to renew my registration, better do it while I am thinking about it. We can do it over the phone now right?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
a new look, a new 'feel' and a new attitude.

(notice the paper difference.... nice feel when turning pages)

74Cruzah, ... 605-388-TLCA (8622) to renew. You'll get to chat with Jacki, our new admin... very nice!

big Kudos to Todd and everyone who submitted content... and nicely done LSLC... you guys rock!

many thanks to all!

·
Registered
652 Posts
got to love seeing pics of nick d tearing up his 80 series again.

dave

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Deep South Cruisers said:

BAAAHAHAHA!

I noticed that too, I thought somebody might have played a trick on him (like the post I saw yesterday):D
You just gotta know CK, if he thought it would run better chromed that's how it would be.
According to him more air gets to the radiator like that.
Butch

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
All i want to know is..............................WHY HAVENT I GOTTEN MINE YET?!?!?! :D

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
The bezel is upside on purpose. I get all kinds of crap from the guys for not having a "regular" Cruiser.. whatever that is...

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
Hey Jeremiah,

I ordered my coilovers. Thanks for all your help.

Charles

·
Registered
673 Posts
Got mine on on Saturday, I am trying not to read it all at once so that I have something to read until the next one. Great job for all who contributed.

·
Registered
678 Posts
I gotta get after them fawkers. Paid for 1st class and instead seem to get last class!

Gimme my frickin TT damn it!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
If you have problems or need to check your status of membership give Jacki a call or send her an email. She's a nice lady. I'm sure she'll hook you up so you get your TT on time and to the right place.

Membership: Jacki Miller
Membership Services: 605-388-TLCA (8522) [email protected]

1 - 20 of 34 Posts