Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am currently running a Venom 400 control module on my 85 Runner that works great but i want lockers so I am very interested in selling the venom or trading for any kind of toy 8" 4cyl locker so if anybody is interested let me know
SO SINCE I POSTED I HAVE LOCKED UP FRONT AND REAR BUT AM NOW LOOKING FOR HYSTEER OR FRONT 1.5" WHEEL SPACERS
THE VENOW 400 IS STILL ON THE TRUCK WORKING GREAT!!!

LET ME KNOW

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
venom 400

do a search on venom 400 and the site will tell what all it does. My understanding is that it tells your computer the air fuel reading and then adjusts the throttle body sensor to accomidate all the extra air. Many toyota guys say that the venom 400 has been tested to give more perfomance than the jet chip that you have to send your ecu out to have installed. I have been running this for about 9 months and it works great but alot of my needs are not in the motor it is more out of the suspension and drive train that is why I am building a toyota

·
Registered
389 Posts
what do you want for this? $100? I might trade you my locker if you still need one. Is the wiring a mess to hook up, or is it only a couple wires? I'minteresed.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
venom

I might consider a trade for a locker but new this thing cost 279.99 on sale and I have been trying to sell for $150 so a trade for a locker could be a fair one. It is very easy to hook up; posative and negative wires both to the battery and one wire to the throttle position sensor and one to the mass air flow sensor
let me know

·
Registered
389 Posts
I may trade you for my locker, but I dont know how to go about shipping? How much do you think it would cost to ship a locker? Where do you live? It may be heavy, but if shipping isnt too much or hard to arrange then we could have a deal. I live in Pennsylvania 16373 if you can find anything out on shipping. Let me know, Im interested

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
trade

we will just have to figure out what way to ship is the easiest and go from there. what kind of locker is it that you are wanting to trade? how many miles on it and the obvious does it work well?

·
Registered
389 Posts
I dont know what kind of locker it is. It was in the truck when I got it and went pretty well. I would think it may be pretty heavy, so shipping may not be worth the hassle. Would you sell the venom 400 for $100.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.