Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 60 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
22,758 Posts
A corporation doing it to move product is one thing, an owner painting that product to tell the world what he is, is completely different.
Bullshit.

The corporation knows who their customer base is. It's faggots like you. So they pander to it.

There's a few comfortable Jeep owners that paint their shit up. Good for them. But by and large the bottoms have a Toyota in the garage.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Bullshit.

The corporation knows who their customer base is. It's faggots like you. So they pander to it.

There's a few comfortable Jeep owners that paint their shit up. Good for them. But by and large the bottoms have a Toyota in the garage.
Yep, real comfy.:laughing:

Jeep's new slogan, "Gender confused, no problem, let the Wrangler help you through your transition".

·
Registered
12,514 Posts
Guess that works, so gay they have to be straight, like Gavin Newsome.:laughing:
:lmao:

The fact you owned a TJ has done more damage to the image of Jeep owners than any other single person or event.
Flattering. But no. :flipoff2:

My TJ was a functional wheeler, was all smashed up, didn't have a single "appearance" part on it. I couldn't have dreamed of making any vehicle as retarded as 90% of the jeeps seen today.

·
Registered
22,758 Posts
Flattering. But no. :flipoff2:

My TJ was a functional wheeler, was all smashed up, didn't have a single "appearance" part on it. I couldn't have dreamed of making any vehicle as retarded as 90% of the jeeps seen today.
No, I meant because you then moved on to a Mustang and Toyota. Clearly you are queerer than a 3 dollar bill that 6 guys wearing leather whacked off on at the same time and then rolled up to use for snorting buttbutter out of each other, and unfortunately for the straight Jeep owners you tainted us during your time with a Jeep.

·
Registered
22,758 Posts
Toyota the new Jeep? Does that mean that current Toyotas are unreliable and break down a lot or what?
Toyotas have always been unreliable garbage. The only reason there is a myth of reliability is the entire lot of you paid too much for your garbage to begin with, so you can't admit that you're swapping another 22RE into that POS because it blew the old one up. Instead you say something like "I bought a header and a cam for it, so it was easier to just install them on my spare engine and swap them." Then you'll brag to everyone about how it now makes 107HP at sea level when it's -40 and a Ford owner is helping to push. Then your frame breaks in half so you take the chance to rebuild everything while you're in there, despite it only having 100K on the whole chassis. Least we forget the only reason the axles were even slightly reliable was the absolute lack of power that any of the engines made, and even then you had to throw every upgrade possible at them to stop from either exploding the birfs or breaking knuckles right off.

So yeah, Toyotas are totally like Fiat garbage. Except you paid way too much. But :rainbow:s gonna :rainbow:.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Same thought I always have every time time my 280k Yota fires up on 6 months old gas and purrs like a kitten. 1985 4Runner runs like Day 1.

Toyota the new Jeep? Does that mean that current Toyotas are unreliable and break down a lot or what?
Toyotas have always been unreliable garbage. The only reason there is a myth of reliability is the entire lot of you paid too much for your garbage to begin with, so you can't admit that you're swapping another 22RE into that POS because it blew the old one up. Instead you say something like "I bought a header and a cam for it, so it was easier to just install them on my spare engine and swap them." Then you'll brag to everyone about how it now makes 107HP at sea level when it's -40 and a Ford owner is helping to push. Then your frame breaks in half so you take the chance to rebuild everything while you're in there, despite it only having 100K on the whole chassis. Least we forget the only reason the axles were even slightly reliable was the absolute lack of power that any of the engines made, and even then you had to throw every upgrade possible at them to stop from either exploding the birfs or breaking knuckles right off.

So yeah, Toyotas are totally like Fiat garbage. Except you paid way too much. But <a href="http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/images/smilies/rainbow.gif" border="0" alt="" title="rainbow" >:)</a>s gonna <a href="http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/images/smilies/rainbow.gif" border="0" alt="" title="rainbow" >:)</a>.

·
Registered
18,405 Posts
Same thought I always have every time time my 280k Yota fires up on 6 months old gas and purrs like a kitten. 1985 4Runner runs like Day 1.
Being a Toyota guy has got to suck. I mean yalls mothership left 30 plus years ago so now ya sound like Ed Bundy reliving the glory days at Polk High. You were abandoned for lovers of Yelp reviews and consumer reports. Jeep said fawk it and kept cranking out hit after hit. Instead of embracing the greatness yall just sit on the sidelines and talk about the good old days. I mean yalls aftermarket companies are even leaving you behind. Trail Gear is about all that's left right?

"This 22whatever has 280K and only 3 head gaskets"

"Toyota axles are the greatest as long as I get 9.99 gears, new knuckles, new shafts, 8th stud mod, replace the 3rd member studs with bolts, 86 the trunion bearing, toss the lockouts for a flange, and weld a cap over the diff"

"I have tons of power after my 3rd tcase gets added on"

·
Registered
22,758 Posts
Wow, lot o butt hurt in here

What's your thoughts on jeep using a toyota tranny?

:stirthepot:
I'll keep saying it. I'm not butthurt. I don't own a Toyota so my butt is fine. However it seems that Toyota owners have some sort of gay rape fantasy revolving around the buttholes of people who actually see the inferiority of Toyota vehicles, and lust over the idea of buttholes that are violated and damaged.

As to trannies, of course you'd bring that up, since I'm sure you have quite the tranny fantasy too.

·
Non-Lemming
78,528 Posts

·
Registered
7,372 Posts
DirtyComanche is the resident cockspert. His unrivaled knowledge of homosexual acts and desires can be seen in this thread, amongst others on this forum.

He edged out Josh Turner to be on top.

41 - 60 of 166 Posts