Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I am new here and new to the modified three link front on a TJ. Well the jeep is a right hand drive and the original suspension was long gone when I got it. Which side of the frame do you mount the upper side? As it is right now the steering box is on the right side and the track bar mount is on the left. This seems to scissor and throws the jeep all over the road. Any and all help would be appreciated I'll post pics soon if you would like.

·
Premium Member
3,709 Posts
Hello all I am new here and new to the modified three link front on a TJ. Well the jeep is a right hand drive and the original suspension was long gone when I got it. Which side of the frame do you mount the upper side? As it is right now the steering box is on the right side and the track bar mount is on the left. This seems to scissor and throws the jeep all over the road. Any and all help would be appreciated I'll post pics soon if you would like.
panhard and drag link need to be parallel and same length. so that would mean it needs to mount on the same side of the frame as the steering box.

sounds like it was converted to RHD... or someone was retarded and put a lift/suspension on for a standard jeep.

pics would be good.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Remember it has to be opposite of the rear, If the rear frame mount is on the passenger side, (which is stock) then the front frame mount has to be on the driver side, also stock location.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome thankyou very much. After driving it around a bit I came to realize it was on the wrong side. I should of known better. I got it from someone who really cobbled it up. No how to fit it around the other components

1 - 4 of 4 Posts